CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Schumacher family asks for privacy before his 50th birthday

and

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

I always though Juan Pablo Mongtoya would have stood a chance against him if he'd stayed a bit longer...

...monger...

Sorted. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Gents, may I suggest we take this to the appropriate thread.  I may be hungover, but I have ahunch Roops will have our bollocks for allowing FlidSpack©  to break out of containment. 

Not really relevant but David Cuntard..........................I heard that the Schumachers resorted to healing waters,they took him to a local healing spa and threw him in,didn't work but his chair came up with two new tyres.

Just now, Neil said:

Not really relevant but David Cuntard..........................I heard that the Schumachers resorted to healing waters,they took him to a local healing spa and threw him in,didn't work but his chair came up with two new tyres.

Sadly they were Michelin tyres, so they explode if he rolls onto the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Does Spax Verstappen have any future whatsoever?  

He's an uptight, spoilt little brat who I cant fucking stand - so probably. He's got that zero prospect Gastly as his partner next year, so I'm sure the team will happily move the majority of resources over to his side of the garage with Ricciardo finally telling them exactly where they can stick their biased team management

Hope that wank Honda engine is a cunt next year for Red Bull like it was in the McLaren - the shit those Austrian cunts gave Renault over the years was fucking shameful considering they were the only ones willing to give the whingeing cunts an engine for the last decade - if it turns out to be a dog you can guarantee the little shit will be sniffing around at Merc and Ferrari for a contract.

• 1 month later...

He’s started  moving his eyebrow now. Mrs Schumacher said it definitely means he’ll be back racing in a few weeks. What a movie that would make if he won the Monaco GP using eyebrow controls and then dribbled champagne all down his overalls. No one except him could even come close to that.

Retardo Patrese   Spack Villeneuve       James Cunt  Fliddie Irvine                Spackie Stewart   Juan Manuel Frankio   Satoru Spackajima       Mika Spackinnen     Spacky Ickx     Mong Watson  Emerson Fliddipaldi  Jody  Spackter   Flidier Pironi      Alain Prostate  Fliddio Briattore  Flidde Massa

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He’s started  moving his eyebrow now. Mrs Schumacher said it definitely means he’ll be back racing in a few weeks. What a movie that would make if he won the Monaco GP using eyebrow controls and then dribbled champagne all down his overalls. No one except him could even come close to that.

Roger Moore made a whole career out of moving his  eyebrows.