CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty pikey cunts

Neil

Buy a bit of green belt land,say you want to build a wooden stable for a pony,build a cavity walled double glazed bungalow,apply for retrospective planning permission and get the cunt.Whilst I'm at it South Norfolk Planning Dept are even bigger cunts for allowing it.If their offices at Swan Lane burn down soon just send the old bill round to me and i'll confess .Utter fucking pikey loving cunts. 

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Buy a bit of green belt land,say you want to build a wooden stable for a pony,build a cavity walled double glazed bungalow,apply for retrospective planning permission and get the cunt.Whilst I'm at it South Norfolk Planning Dept are even bigger cunts for allowing it.If their offices at Swan Lane burn down soon just send the old bill round to me and i'll confess .Utter fucking pikey loving cunts. 

I'm glad you approve of some of my handiwork. I've certainly helped to sort out that shower of shit at Long Stratton since the implementation of the "Two Councils, One Team" mantra.

Mega lolz coming out of Thorpe.

• Like 1

How can these fuckers be classed as a minority group? Have you seen how many of the cunts there are? The females are “married” at about 12 and spend the next 40 years popping our little pikeys at the rate of about 6 a year, while their males are out drinking, fighting and conning old ladies out of their life savings before heading down to the nearest Mercedes dealership to trade in their out of date 1 year old executive saloon. These poor “travelling people” should be made to travel back to the bog they initially crawled out of many years ago

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How can these fuckers be classed as a minority group? Have you seen how many of the cunts there are? The females are “married” at about 12 and spend the next 40 years popping our little pikeys at the rate of about 6 a year, while their males are out drinking, fighting and conning old ladies out of their life savings before heading down to the nearest Mercedes dealership to trade in their out of date 1 year old executive saloon. These poor “travelling people” should be made to travel back to the bog they initially crawled out of many years ago

They're definitely discriminated against, whether it's admitted or not.

Where I used to work, the council built a travellers site and "coincidentally" it just so happened to be next door to a police station. Needless to say, it was rarely used. Not sure why they'd have an issue with living next door to Old Bill, afterall, they never tire of telling us what law abiding, peaceful citizens they are.

@camberwell gypsy go fuck yourself, you rancid hag.

Lol.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad you approve of some of my handiwork. I've certainly helped to sort out that shower of shit at Long Stratton since the implementation of the "Two Councils, One Team" mantra.

That cunt at head of planning won't call it lucky heather when I go round there and shove a fucking handfull of it up his dirtbox,container and all

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you give Frank a hand to sort out His?

redneck-repairs.jpg

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Beaumont is the cunts name,there's a skip load of dog shit on the way to his address.Cunt.

I wouldn't want you to dirty your sausage fingers by shoving shit through the wrong letterbox. As far as I'm aware, Beaumont is now Broadland's bitch and sucking Courtier's cock.

I'll be more than happy to PM you his address if I don't get my PRP this year.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

If he is this was obviously his parting shot from SNDC,letter dated 19th Feb came through friday and the cunt is still presiding over the case,I hope the cunt gets cancer

We've been told that Big Phil is running the show over in Long Stratton these days, it's interesting to hear that might not be the case.

The merger is contentious from our end, SNDC is a fucking vipers nest full of incompetents and semi-redundant idiots. On every measurable scale they perform at a lower level than us, yet in some posts they're getting paid up to 5k a year more for doing the same job. That's your council tax being flushed down the shitter.

I'm with you, burn them, burn them all.

58 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You mean like this "cowshed" near Middlewich Cheshire .. built in 1972 and the cunts still keep trying to get planning permission to turn it into a bungalow? .. and no that wall at the right hand side is perfectly upright and the building seems to be structurally sound.

small.cowshed.jpg.da3687bfcc3e6a7d4c4bd9

I’m not a roofer but something doesn’t look right here

Guest 'eavensabove

All Pikey's fall into the same category as guttersnipes. Every last one of the cunts, is a wastrel-scapegrace. They are so interbred that their only genes have been nicked from citizens back gardens. A Pikey, is likened to a street-Arab or an unwashed tatterdemalion with scurvy & lice. Unable to refrain from fucking their own younger cousins or consummating a marriage to their Niece by gobbing into a bucket and sacrificing hedgehogs, there's no place for these degenerate gamin-mudlarks in a civilised human world.  Not even in Wales.  There's no easy solution, but Nepalm is a good one as so too is Sarin which should be introduced into their foodstuffs via waste-bins. Mass eradication of these outcast-urchins, would be a relatively simple task by crop-spraying their sites with mustard-gas, and then by the same means applied to Bovine Disease/Pigeon Pox, stockpiling the carcasses and burning the varmints.  

I'm no fan of this group of people and I wouldn't particularly want traveller pitches in my village. However, this group of people will maintain the way they live long after the rest of us cunts surrender to being overwhelmed with consumerism and the mass immigration that will befall us the next 20 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

They're definitely discriminated against, whether it's admitted or not.

Where I used to work, the council built a travellers site and "coincidentally" it just so happened to be next door to a police station. Needless to say, it was rarely used. Not sure why they'd have an issue with living next door to Old Bill, afterall, they never tire of telling us what law abiding, peaceful citizens they are.

@camberwell gypsy go fuck yourself, you rancid hag.

Lol.

Thanks for the lovely meal last night. We must do it again sometime. Next time don't forget your wallet you fucking skinflint old bastard xx

Guest 'eavensabove

If any of these Pikey caravan sites had a forward thinking marketer, then they'd add a few swings, a crazy-golf area and a Bingo hall which would appeal to The Sun readers for a Summer Holiday Break.  It would give Butlitz a good run for its money, and the chicken eye-browed chavs of Essex would have somewhere to go.