CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Chukka Ummuna a good enough reason to bring back hanging?

King Billy

Guest judgetwi

Hardly. At least the Blairite anti-democratic sack of shit is being honest, other than the fact that he doesn’t give a two bob shit about Jews. As politicians go, just par for the course.

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Paging @ratcum to the main board...

Don’t be ridiculous. The old Jew baiter has had his Morphine shot by now and is fast asleep dreaming about being whipped by a semi naked Willy Keitel.

Anyway, he can’t read that font without his magnifying glass, poor old fucker.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd be happy to drop the cunt off any bridge into water providing he had an 18 inch hollow breeze block chained round his stupid neck

After you’ve dropped your crimplene slacks on Hampstead Heath round the back of the men’s toilets

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or dropped your load into the Bishop 

If you ever post a visual like that again, I'll have Punky and his legion of ladyboys beat you to death with their arsenal of Ann Summers accessories, capiche?  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you ever post a visual like that again, I'll have Punky and his legion of ladyboys beat you to death with their arsenal of Ann Summers accessories, capiche?  

Don’t you mean with their arseholes full of Ann Summers accessories ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t you mean with their arseholes full of Ann Summers accessories ?

No.  I mean exactly what I posted.  Never, EVER mention anything to do with a punter here leaving a load in Pen.  I've still got dry heaves, you cunt!  

On 25/02/2019 at 23:09, judgetwi said:

Hardly. At least the Blairite anti-democratic sack of shit is being honest, other than the fact that he doesn’t give a two bob shit about Jews. As politicians go, just par for the course.

Adolf didn’t like Jews either.

Cunt.

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Adolf didn’t like Jews either.

Cunt.

A statement of the bleeding obvious. Thanks for taking the time out from your busy, wealthy lifestyle to educate us poor people. I, personally, will be forever grateful.

On 27/02/2019 at 00:51, judgetwi said:

A statement of the bleeding obvious. Thanks for taking the time out from your busy, wealthy lifestyle to educate us poor people. I, personally, will be forever grateful.

Adolf should have shot your Garndparents, then gassed them just to make sure.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Adolf should have shot your Garndparents, then gassed them just to make sure.

And then had the gestapo round up anyone living within a 10 mile radius of you and machine gunned them to make sure your vile nonsensical views were not passed on to decent normal people