CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The current Jap film/game industry's hard-on for the UK

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Apparently there's some new Pokemon film coming out called "Detective Pikachu" or some such shite set in London, which will no doubt be full of cliches and bowler hats, twee shit and stereotypes out of date by 100 years.

Not only that not one but TWO new Pokemon games are coming out set in the WHOLE of the UK , again set in some bizarre victorian era steampunk style fictional version of the UK, despite being set in modern times? Also the whole fucking island is upside down. Again full of out of date cliches and stereotypes. FFS if you're going to set it in the UK at least do some research first you twats instead of looking at pictures of it from 200 years ago. I fully expect Pikachu to get his phone stolen by scooter muggers or it's not accurate.

Should we be flattered by this or not? What's your opinion?

You'll have to excuse me not being able to directly insert images and  instead using a link as i've got a problem with my web browser.

lvu690x63cj21.jpg

lvu690x63cj21.jpg

Edited by Erroreptile404
Embedded Link

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Apparently there's some new Pokemon film coming out called "Detective Pikachu" or some such shite set in London, which will no doubt be full of cliches and bowler hats, twee shit and stereotypes out of date by 100 years.

Not only that not one but TWO new Pokemon games are coming out set in the WHOLE of the UK , again set in some bizarre victorian era steampunk style fictional version of the UK, despite being set in modern times? Also the whole fucking island is upside down. Again full of out of date cliches and stereotypes. FFS if you're going to set it in the UK at least do some research first you twats instead of looking at pictures of it from 200 years ago. I fully expect Pikachu to get his phone stolen by scooter muggers or it's not accurate.

You'll have to excuse me not being able to directly insert images and  instead using a link as i've got a problem with my web browser.

lvu690x63cj21.jpg

This is childish, incomprehensible gibberish.

Are you a baboon ?

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have never been able to get my head around Pokemon, to me it's equally worthless to Billy the Flid. However, since it is being done in the UK, I expect Pikachu to have tentacle arms that rape council estate girls at knife point in track suits, and the lot of them loiter about all day at the benefits centre and getting a fucking kicking from locals for sport.  Anything else is unacceptable.  

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have never been able to get my head around Pokemon, to me it's equally worthless to Billy the Flid. However, since it is being done in the UK, I expect Pikachu to have tentacle arms that rape council estate girls at knife point in track suits, and the lot of them loiter about all day at the benefits centre and getting a fucking kicking from locals for sport.  Anything else is unacceptable.  

As well as special dogging quests downloadable content!

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've seen Mr Mime, then?

e94.gif

Is that from Detective Pikachu? Pokemon really look quite creepy in live action.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Is that from Detective Pikachu? Pokemon really look quite creepy in live action.

Indeed it is. If you think that's creepy, wait until you see Pikachu and Jigglypuff with fur!

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed it is. If you think that's creepy, wait until you see Pikachu and Jigglypuff with fur!

You're bringing back memories from 2001 when some spacker at school told me how to do the cloning trick on Pokemon silver for the Gameboy, and i ended up erasing my Lugia! The mong was pissing himself laughing.

50 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Do you think we should be flattered by this or not?

lvu690x63cj21.jpg

Don't take it so personally ED. It's just a film*

*notice I didn't say 'Movie' as only yank loving cunts say that. Now must go down to the store and get myself a soda and candy. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't take so personally ED. It's just a film*

*notice I didn't say 'Movie' as only yank loving cunts say that. Now must go down to the store and get myself a soda and candy. 

The only games i've seen do the UK justice which actually had accurate streets,shops, locations etc. were the Getaway games set in 2002-04 London (made by team soho a London game developer)with real car brands too. 

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTqDgWTRWjgJpAfdnsZaY

Are you try to lure Keith away from his mother's underwear drawer?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Crab said:

Wizards groom their long white hair duckie. What did you think I meant? 

We'll let Roops decide what you meant.  I hope she fucks you off.  

40 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're bringing back memories from 2001 when some spacker at school told me how to do the cloning trick on Pokemon silver for the Gameboy, and i ended up erasing my Lugia! The mong was pissing himself laughing.

I got a 2 week suspension for firing a Gat-Gun dart into a blackboard. 

I think school was a bit more fun in the 80s.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget stripping all the parts out of a pen so it was just a plastic tube and firing little wet balls of paper at the board and the back of peoples' heads. (not 80s but you know what i mean)

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

Wizards groom their long white hair duckie. What did you think I meant? 

I've given you a like for being ridiculously stupid. The prosecution puts it to you that your original comment was directed at Cuntybaws, yet your statement in mitigation attempted to excuse a slandering of Wizardsleeve.

What do you have to say for yourself?

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't forget stripping all the parts out of a pen so it was just a plastic tube and firing little wet balls of paper at the board and the back of peoples' heads. (not 80s but you know what i mean)

No. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not with you in it you dumb ass. 

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Nice to know a few traditions lasted. Did you have 'Peanutting'? Where you yank the long bit of a first years tie, so the knot goes like a peanut and they have to cut it off.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've given you a like for being ridiculously stupid. The prosecution puts it to you that your original comment was directed at Cuntybaws, yet your statement in mitigation attempted to excuse a slandering of Wizardsleeve.

What do you have to say for yourself?

That's a lot of supposition on your part. Mind you 10/10 for running like a little girl to the scene of the alleged crime. Treat yourself to a white wine with the ladies.