CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell T Davies' body of work

Jiggerycock

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're welcome.

A bit disingenuous there Judge, that wasn't exactly all your words...that particular phrase in its entirety was the problem.

I don’t think so Mrs R. Like all women you love the gays. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea. What I said was deleted because it offended your Liberal ideology vis a vis the gays. It made you feel very uncomfortable because , in your world, nobody ever asks questions about these deviants.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not throwing a hissy like a fucking fairy. I’m just pointing out I know what you did and I know why you did it.

Just now, judgetwi said:

I don’t think so Mrs R. Like all women you love the gays. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea. What I said was deleted because it offended your Liberal ideology vis a vis the gays. It made you feel very uncomfortable because , in your world, nobody ever asks questions about these deviants.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not throwing a hissy like a fucking fairy. I’m just pointing out I know what you did and I know why you did it.

The gays have worked hard to cosy up to the female species. Women represent over 50% of world population, now the worlds various government's chemical feminisation programmes are bearing fruit, at least 15-20% of males are queer.

That gives the gays a worldwide majority of around 70% to support them in their perverse agenda, of ridding the world of nasty, warmongering white heterosexual men.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The gays have worked hard to cosy up to the female species. Women represent over 50% of world population, now the worlds various government's chemical feminisation programmes are bearing fruit, at least 15-20% of males are queer.

That gives the gays a worldwide majority of around 70% to support them in their perverse agenda, of ridding the world of nasty, warmongering white heterosexual men.

Oooh get her! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No worries, I don't see a hissy fit, merely guess-work fuelled by bigotry presented as fact. "Women love the gays" but you have no idea as to why. I'd say women are relaxed in the company of gay men for reasons that must be obvious but I'll let you stew on that one. What followed was a diatribe of esoteric conspiracy theories that apparently you have knowledge of. The reason why your OP was edited was far more prosaic - it contained an inference that In my opinion was libellous. If  I were the liberal harridan you describe then the entire post would have been deleted.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No worries, I don't see a hissy fit, merely guess-work fuelled by bigotry presented as fact. "Women love the gays" but you have no idea as to why. I'd say women are relaxed in the company of gay men for reasons that must be obvious but I'll let you stew on that one. What followed was a diatribe of esoteric conspiracy theories that apparently you have knowledge of. The reason why your OP was edited was far more prosaic - it contained an inference that In my opinion was libellous. If  I were the liberal harridan you describe then the entire post would have been deleted.

I already got the message Mrs R , no need for any justification. We all know bigotry has become a one way street in this country, a “crime” defined by the identity of the actor rather than the quality of the act. 😃

One of the twists is that the inclusion of religious belief (which in truth is [or was} a choice) into legislation protecting people from discrimination on the grounds of race, disability, sexual orientation which is not a choice) has had the double effect of downgrading protection on the three latter grounds and also for many in practice removed the right for those of certain religious faiths of questioning or indeed leaving those faiths and placed them in mortal danger if they do so.