CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb cunts who get themselves lost in the wild and need to be rescued...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why are you so hung up on me having an avatar?

What the fuck is it to you who I am and whether or not I have a little picture in the upper left corner of my posts?

I'll get one when I find a suitable one.

Until then, fuck off at your leisure, cunt.

Lairy cunt,do you take it up the arse?

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Pure genius Neil. That should clear up this misunderstanding once and for all. You have an uncanny perception of the most complex of issues. Einstein and Hawking had fuck all on you mate.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Pure genius Neil. That should clear up this misunderstanding once and for all. You have an uncanny perception of the most complex of issues. Einstein and Hawking had fuck all on you mate.

It's the first question one should ask when meeting any new acquaintances,If it's a bloke he's a fucking bender that needs ironing out and if it's a sort and the answer is yes then it's a win win situation all round.Thanks for listening and you're welcome,you're never too old to learn new things.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Easy there - Hawking was the pinnacle of potato powered electronics after all. Neil has his moments, but he's more Durex than Duracell.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's the first question one should ask when meeting any new acquaintances,If it's a bloke he's a fucking bender that needs ironing out and if it's a sort and the answer is yes then it's a win win situation all round.Thanks for listening and you're welcome,you're never too old to learn new things.

And as you well know, If it’s a right sort and the answer comes back no, that really means yes, absolutely cos everyone knows that right sorts all take it massively up the Norris.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Easy there - Hawking was the pinnacle of potato powered electronics after all. Neil has his moments, but he's more Durex than Duracell.

Yeah but if you were on ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’ and the million pound question was on the subject of whether or not someone takes it up the jacksie, who are you gonna phone, Your work colleague Nigel who likes gardening and drives a Toyota Prius, or Neil who already knows the answer before you even ask the question?

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

The most famous of these was Robert Falcon Scott of the Antarctic or as Punkers knows him Scott of The Arse Antics 

Just reading about Falcons, and they can be found on every continent except the Antarctic for obvious reasons, so Scott should have realised that Falcons cant survive in those conditions. So him going to the Antarctic makes him a bit of a twat in my book. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Punkers has been reading Hawkings book and has developed a worrying interest in Eddies black hole

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just reading about Falcons, and they can be found on every continent except the Antarctic for obvious reasons, so Scott should have realised that Falcons cant survive in those conditions. So him going to the Antarctic makes him a bit of a twat in my book. 

Unlike his cousin Barry Scott who didn’t go to any of the poles and concentrated on discovering ‘Cillit Bang’

Guest Salty Piss Flap
38 minutes ago, Neil said:

Forget about it, poof. Even if I did, you'd never get the privilege, so don't even ask me for it again. The answer will always be no.

I'm beginning to see why your name is Kneel....

kneelingneil.jpg

Probably the way your poof "mates" usually see you.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Forget about it, poof. Even if I did, you'd never get the privilege, so don't even ask me for it again. The answer will always be no.

I'm beginning to see why your name is Kneel....

kneelingneil.jpg

Probably the way your poof "mates" usually see you.

Oh dear

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Is that what you say while you're getting reamed?

Ask Punky!  He knows what is said while getting reamed!  I think he knows in 30 languages!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You need to address your drug problems and curtail your atheism.

I address my drug problems every day...I keep trying to find some but dealers round here get their fucking heads crushed.  I wish the same methodology would be deployed on poofs in your area!  

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unlike his cousin Barry Scott who didn’t go to any of the poles and concentrated on discovering ‘Cillit Bang’

Or Terry Scott who dressed as a schoolboy and scoffed curly wurlys. As well as giving dancer Margaret Pedder a portion (whether dressed as a schoolboy is not known). 

This is all getting on my tits now. Quality is at fucking rock bottom around here, Roops is on the rag and generally fucking useless, limp-wristed newbies running wild in shit filled nappies with nothing to offer but wank "no you are" comebacks, page after page of faceless fucking profiles. No offence @camberwell gypsy, but you know shits gone bad when you're on the fucking leaderboard - bless your little pikey heart and all - but fucking hell!

I could easily break out the crayons and save you all from this absolute shit hole - but, honestly, I don't think you fucking deserve it. Shame! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is all getting on my tits now. Quality is at fucking rock bottom around here, Roops is on the rag and generally fucking useless, limp-wristed newbies running wild in shit filled nappies with nothing to offer but wank "no you are" comebacks, page after page of faceless fucking profiles. No offence @camberwell gypsy, but you know shits gone bad when you're on the fucking leaderboard - bless your little pikey heart and all - but fucking hell!

I could easily break out the crayons and save you all from this absolute shit hole - but, honestly, I don't think you fucking deserve it. Shame! 

giphy.gif

Oh Roadkill, if only I gave a blue fuck what you think. Never mind, eh!