CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 Glasters Festival

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

9 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have blocked you but being that you are now Decco's slag pussie could I say ... Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!  Hah! Hah! hah! Ho! Ho!! Chortle!

I’m so pleased you have blocked me. It shows that you have a minute semblance of cerebral activity and maybe even the outside chance of intelligent interaction. So keep up the good work. As you claim to have blocked me you need not post any more drivel directed at me as you will have no idea of anything I say. I have a suspicion your peeping Tom mentality doesn’t fit with blocking anyone but I hope I’m wrong. Unfortunately even your pathetic attempts at laughter are brain numbingly boring. Go upstairs and give the remains of your gusset a good scrub. Try to find yourself and give up your incessant, tedious, luke warm, unfunny, uninteresting stupidity. You and everyone else will be the better for it.

Regards Retard

KB

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Is that your own hair on your avatar pic 'Oly?

No Pen, I scalped Spunkers, shortly after I caught him looking under the trap door in the shitters at Waterloo.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

That would be Major .. Punkers would never use Waterloo.

Well whoever the fuck he was, I've got the cottaging cunt's hair.

Edited by Ollyboro
Sperm flakes

Back in the village where I was brung up there is a 60 year old cunt who goes to all sorts of live events to relive his youth wearing a tee shirt proclaiming "support live music".. all very well but back in his days of youth and up until about five years ago he never went to a live concert or indeed ventured out much from where he lived with mum and dad.

On 01/07/2019 at 10:28, Glowworm said:

Back in the village where I was brung up there is a 60 year old cunt who goes to all sorts of live events to relive his youth wearing a tee shirt proclaiming "support live music".. all very well but back in his days of youth and up until about five years ago he never went to a live concert or indeed ventured out much from where he lived with mum and dad.

How is mum and dad keeping these days?

Guest Betterthanyou

Very few musicians can actually swing a live set, the majority of them sound shit live with these Glasters cunts being no exception. Anyone that forked out for a ticket paid the garden gnome Eavis to laugh at them.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

In the interests of balance, Killing an Arab should have been reprised as Killing a Jew

I bet you never dreamed that one day your swastika tattoo would make you down with the kids at Glastonbury? Not so sure about the one under the left arm but there’s no need for anyone to see that. 😁

Guest Ollyboro
On 30/06/2019 at 22:18, Frank said:

Fuck off, Olly. Twat. 

All I'm prepared to say to you, at this precise moment in time is,  Enhanced DBS Check. I think we both know what I'm getting at. If only you hadn't got to the things that you liked getting at, then perhaps I wouldn't be in a position to taunt you with Enhanced DBS Check. Let's just leave it at that.

21 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

All I'm prepared to say to you, at this precise moment in time is,  Enhanced DBS Check. I think we both know what I'm getting at. If only you hadn't got to the things that you liked getting at, then perhaps I wouldn't be in a position to taunt you with Enhanced DBS Check. Let's just leave it at that.

I've just opened your PM and seen the evidence! 

I hope the filthy fucking cunt gets the sugar-water treatment when he is inevitably jailed.