CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Prints Harry

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

You never showed up, talking of jizz your face ironically looks like a painters radio...

Bullshit. I might turn up at your shop later and give you a couple of throat punches as i never know when my split personality disorder will kick in, i would watch your back if i was you boy !!!

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bullshit. I might turn up at your shop later and give you a couple of throat punches as i never know when my split personality disorder will kick in, i would watch your back if i was you boy !!!

You utter wanker, split personality, decide to wear a dress or jeans? Keyboard warrior wanker 👊

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is well gay.

You are a baaaaaaaad person, Mr. Cuntman.

You obviously are not "woke" and apparently have not heard or heeded the sage advice of our morally superior, good for nothing, know-it-all celebrities...

...snarky, PC bitches that they are.

vomir.gif 

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You obviously are not "woke" and apparently have not heard or heeded the sage advice of our morally superior, good for nothing, know-it-all celebrities...

vomir.gif 

Or, imagine if, instead of saying, "that's so gay", you said...

"that's so angry, middle aged white man, stabbing you in the fucking eyeball with a fork. You sanctimonious cunt-potato."

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

vomir.gif 

That black woman used to be on Curb your Enthusiasm.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That black woman used to be on Curb your Enthusiasm.

She's been around a bit.

Fortunately I never have to see her or hear her stupid, annoying voice.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Top work RK. 

I, at one point, actually orgasmed watching that scene. And I didn't even touch myself. 

Fuck yeah!

Welcome. I'm on a roll tonight, but the petrol station vodka is starting to take effect. I'm going to bed before I shit myself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Welcome. I'm on a roll tonight, but the petrol station vodka is starting to take effect. I'm going to bed before I shit myself

Fuck that cheap shit vodka. It poisons you and makes your throat go all constricted and shit when you wake up. Pay another £2 and get Smirnoff or Russian Standard. I just drank a bottle of Sainsbury's own brand gin. I'm fucked.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck that cheap shit vodka. It poisons you and makes your throat go all constricted and shit when you wake up. Pay another £2 and get Smirnoff or Russian Standard. I just drank a bottle of Sainsbury's own brand gin. I'm fucked.

Smirnoff's for fairies. I've had half a bottle of Serbian liquor which my neighbour brought back. Now  I think I'm the Rose of Tralee.