CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Just because your dirty little mind is down in the gutter doesn't mean everyone else's is.

You'd probably do well to keep your pervy fantasies to yourself.

No fantasies left - I did it all.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So is Salty now guilty of the same rule-braking by mirroring the accusation back at Pete? 

It says nowhere in the rule that this isn't the case...

Yep. But he crossed the boundary , whereas I didn’t.

(excuse the cricket reference).

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Roadkill said:

So is Salty now guilty of the same rule-braking by mirroring the accusation back at Pete? 

It says nowhere in the rule that this isn't the case...

Calling someone a dirty-minded pervert is not the equivalent of making accusations or insinuations of pedophilia.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Yep. He crossed the boundary , whereas I didn’t.

(excuse the cricket reference).

Wrong again.

You came much closer to the line than I did by hinting that I had that video clip in my favorites because of the underage girls licking lollipops.

Something that I hadn't even noticed, btw.

All I did was to correctly point out the dirtiness of what passes for your "mind".

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Wrong again.

You came much closer to the line than I did by hinting that I had that video clip in my favorites because of the underage girls licking lollipops.

Something that I hadn't even noticed, btw.

All I did was to correctly point out the dirtiness of what passes for your "mind".

Nope. I simply remarked it was no wonder you had this in your favourites.  What rules does that break?

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Mrs Roops Are you seeing now how some punters are automatically programmed to fight against the written rule, simply because its there? This will probably happen a lot more now...

There will always be chancers who try and push the envelope. As for @Pete, the words Icarus and sun spring to mind.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

There will always be chancers who try and push the envelope. As for @Pete, the words Icarus and sun spring to mind.

I've been in contact with Pete for a few days now, even visited some other forums where he was fucked off before showing up here. He's more classic internet troll, as yet to be refined into the sophisticated and elegant cunts who frequent this site. Give him time to learn the true ways.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've been in contact with Pete for a few days now, even visited some other forums where he was fucked off before showing up here. He's more classic internet troll, as yet to be refined into the sophisticated and elegant cunts who frequent this site. Give him time to learn the true ways.

Of course, let it not be said that I'm unsympathetic to newbies. He's got 48 hours of quiet reflection to assist his learning of the true ways.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Mrs Roops Are you seeing now how some punters are automatically programmed to fight against the written rule, simply because its there? This will probably happen a lot more now...

Roadie, you're wasting your time, talent, and breath on the stupid cunt!  They make a rule about threats of physical violence and who is the first to use sayings like "you're getting your 'ass kicked by a girlie'?"  Roops!  She's a fucking hypocritical cunt who has utterly ruined this site!  They keep claiming CC is hosted in the US, so they have lighter enforecement of accusations of noncery...first amendment stuff and all, but as the twat pointed out, it's merely admin not wanting to sift through repeated use and the tedium of it all...what does that sound like...anything or anyone familiar?  Block the cunt and be done with her!  

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That point being that baseball is st least as, if not more dangerous than cricket based on the number of deaths over approximately the same time period in two different countries where the two sports are, respectively popular.

This completely neglects the fact that the US statistics include all the heart attacks incurred by morbidly obese American lardasses in their own backyards while playing with their equally rotund offspring. It also fails to correct for the fact that 98% of the Australians were drunk as skunks when they took a cricket ball to the head. Lies, damned lies, etc.

BriskArtisticBat-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm going to assume you didn't have any relatively young, attractive teachers at your school then.

My teacher told me I’d be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but so far I’ve made three mugs and a vase, so fuck you Mrs Bellamy!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadie, you're wasting your time, talent, and breath on the stupid cunt!  They make a rule about threats of physical violence and who is the first to use sayings like "you're getting your 'ass kicked by a girlie'?"  Roops!  She's a fucking hypocritical cunt who has utterly ruined this site!  They keep claiming CC is hosted in the US, so they have lighter enforecement of accusations of noncery...first amendment stuff and all, but as the twat pointed out, it's merely admin not wanting to sift through repeated use and the tedium of it all...what does that sound like...anything or anyone familiar?  Block the cunt and be done with her!  

Say that again about my bird and I will find you and kill you, slowly. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This completely neglects the fact that the US statistics include all the heart attacks incurred by morbidly obese American lardasses in their own backyards while playing with their equally rotund offspring. It also fails to correct for the fact that 98% of the Australians were drunk as skunks when they took a cricket ball to the head. Lies, damned lies, etc.

BriskArtisticBat-size_restricted.gif

You Brits should stick to discussing a subject you have an intimate knowledge of...

Like pretty little pink gay balls. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Drop me out Yank, FFS. You don't need to argue every point!

Hey, you cunts set 'em up, I knock 'em down.

Can't stand the heat? 

Stay out of the kitchen, little man

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Hey, you cunts set 'em up, I knock 'em down.

Can't stand the heat? 

Stay out of the kitchen, little man

Yank, for whatever reason you seem to be under the misconception that you're on some kind of roll today. Such delusions can lead to unwanted conflict, such as getting your head metaphorically kicked in and being systematically hunted down and triggered into an embarrassing meltdown by any means necessary. Sit the fuck down, you "ain't shit".

• Like 1