CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm quite certain cunts of this calibre didn't exist when I was kid, or even a teenager which was only the mid 90s. When the fuck did this species of gender bending, Guardian subscribing wankers break away from homosapiens? I'm gonna say roughly ten years ago, and it's fucking disgusting. Children are confused enough growing up trying to fit into the world around them, without being now told they have a choice in gender.

I don't have children but I do have a nephew and thankfully my sister's not planning on putting him in a pink dress. When he's old enough he'll be coming to watch Charlton athletic with me, and I'll buy him a fucking air rifle if he wants one. Then when he's older I might even get him a whore, if he's up for it.

Kids need simple fucking choices. When did the world go so insane!

Air rifles separate the little men from the little faggots. If you give a 10 year old a gun, and he doesn't immediately become obsessed with it, he's a queer and needs to be put down post-haste.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Air rifles separate the little men from the little faggots. If you give a 10 year old a gun, and he doesn't immediately become obsessed with it, he's a queer and needs to be put down post-haste.

Give him a golf club and the same thing applies only in reverse. The first time the little fucker holds it the right way and starts to practice his swing.....Kapow!!!!

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Give him a golf club and the same thing applies only in reverse. The first time the little fucker holds it the right way and starts to practice his swing.....Kapow!!!!

Unless he says “I’m ready dad. Now let’s go off some poofs”.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm quite certain cunts of this calibre didn't exist when I was kid, or even a teenager which was only the mid 90s. When the fuck did this species of gender bending, Guardian subscribing wankers break away from homosapiens? I'm gonna say roughly ten years ago, and it's fucking disgusting. Children are confused enough growing up trying to fit into the world around them, without being now told they have a choice in gender.

I don't have children but I do have a nephew and thankfully my sister's not planning on putting him in a pink dress. When he's old enough he'll be coming to watch Charlton athletic with me, and I'll buy him a fucking air rifle if he wants one. Then when he's older I might even get him a whore, if he's up for it.

Kids need simple fucking choices. When did the world go so insane!

Buy him a real gun and tell him how to get to Cheshire....and Wales...

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the benefit of any newcomers. and for auld lang syne, here's the link to that mini-meltdown from 2016. (@Pete did you know Killer once asked me if my avatar was one of the Insane Clown Posse?)

Well this one’s for you.   Presumed lost in the BBC fire.  Post on YouTube July this year.   

Edited by Pete
Repaired Link

Guest judgetwi
On 17/09/2019 at 19:24, Pete said:

No. In a perfect world , they would sterilise all immigrants to begin with.

I like your idea , but a gallon of Shell V-power would do.

On 17/09/2019 at 19:31, Roadkill said:

Listen, I know we've had our differences, but this sort of stuff is genuinely going to get you in deep shit with admin if you don't tone it down a bit. You can get away with this stuff about once a day at max, but upper management has no choice but to put a stop to all the racism once it goes too far. 

Immigrants are not a race. Associating an objection to the importation of low skilled cheap, compliant labour with “racism” is a clever trick of the liberal, globalist Establishment. It basically means shut your mouth and accept the lowering of your living standards and the dissolution of your culture.

Don’t accept it and we put a label on you, we call it “hate crime” and we make you a criminal. Dreamed up by Saint Tony Blair, the man who went to war for democracy but doesn’t want it in his own country.

Doublethink.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Immigrants are not a race. Associating an objection to the importation of low skilled cheap, compliant labour with “racism” is a clever trick of the liberal, globalist Establishment. It basically means shut your mouth and accept the lowering of your living standards and the dissolution of your culture.

Don’t accept it and we put a label on you, we call it “hate crime” and we make you a criminal. Dreamed up by Saint Tony Blair, the man who went to war for democracy but doesn’t want it in his own country.

Doublethink.

This is why I can't give up on you. Excellent. Out of likes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Doublethink.

Fair point, although you don't have to worry about me preaching my virtues. I was just letting Pete know the way the moderators see things. Too much of that stuff in a day from one member is bound to see that member called to the table at some point.

By the way have you seen the latest Canadian scandal? Justin fucking Trudeau, liberator of the minorities, champion of the correct pronouns, benevolent overseer of the LGBT nation - has had pictures leaked of him wearing blackface. Its just fucking beautiful:

_108872196_trudeau_blackface_3_comp.jpg

Oh, Justin! What have you done?! LOL

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

But this cunt calls himself TUCKER!!!

Tucker , Mucker , Sucker , Ducker?  It’s all the same at Capitol Hill Secondary Modern.

Anyway ,  Justin not the first Royal to enjoy black on the face.

1A3D934C-4426-4C62-BF9E-0C7AF21667E8.jpeg.253e2e0c0ecd60df74e0c7e42ca7654f.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair point, although you don't have to worry about me preaching my virtues. I was just letting Pete know the way the moderators see things. Too much of that stuff in a day from one member is bound to see that member called to the table at some point.

By the way have you seen the latest Canadian scandal? Justin fucking Trudeau, liberator of the minorities, champion of the correct pronouns, benevolent overseer of the LGBT nation - has had pictures leaked of him wearing blackface. Its just fucking beautiful:

_108872196_trudeau_blackface_3_comp.jpg

Oh, Justin! What have you done?! LOL

Fuck that little mouse, coz I'm an albatrouse.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, you fucking smartarse twat. Nora Ekberg. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't. 

Eh? You mean that thing waddling around and squawking for two and a half minutes wasn't an actual albatross? My god, I'll have to re watch it muted, I got too carried away by the deep message of the song.

(Yeah, I would. But I would still be a smartarse as I did.) 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eh? You mean that thing waddling around and squawking for two and a half minutes wasn't an actual albatross? My god, I'll have to re watch it muted, I got too carried away by the deep message of the song.

(Yeah, I would. But I would still be a smartarse as I did.) 

She is the worlds most perfect woman. 

If you haven't already done a wank over her, you're probably a bender.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

She is the worlds most perfect woman. 

If you haven't already done a wank over her, you're probably a bender.

And after the video she removes the mask, to reveal... Diane Abbott!

This fantasy crushing experience has been brought to you by Roadkill Productions. Please enjoy your shattered dreams.

58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know. I wholeheartedly agree. But if these cunts give a twat calling himself Tucker such good material to make a living, then who's fault is it that he isn't starving in a ditch? Don't hate the player and all...

I am trying to comprehend Pete's response .. any ideas on an English version of his post?