CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor cunt fitted up for fighting ISIS savages

Stubby Pecker

It looks as if the poor bastard is going down on terrorism charges for putting his balls on the line for going out to fight, terrorists. 

How the fuck a judge can come to this decision is highly questionable and several other British nationals who fought for the Kurds have returned home and walk free. I'm not sure what military training he's had other than playing call of duty but I'm sure the last thing he was expecting was to be locked up for fighting the enemy of his own country. 

On the flip-side "approx " (ie MI5 don't actually know) 450 savage, traitorous cunts who fought for ISIS have returned to blighty and only 40 have been prosecuted. I'd line every fucking one up against a wall and obliterate them with 2000 rounds of GPMG spat 7.62.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You'd need a lotta walls if yer hozin 2000 a skull stubberz baby..maybe a large trench would be more useful 

Panzermurphybaby 

The way I see it Panz, is that there's a lot of desert in the Middle East, and we've got a lot of hardware left over from the cold war that needs disposing of.

Not hard to work out. Like a two piece jigsaw puzzle. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You'd need a lotta walls if yer hozin 2000 a skull stubberz baby..maybe a large trench would be more useful 

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The way I see it Panz, is that there's a lot of desert in the Middle East, and we've got a lot of hardware left over from the cold war that needs disposing of.

To stick to my tree hugging, newt wanking stereotype lads (all true of course) I'd actually prefer if all these deranged zealots were fed through a wood chipper into the North Sea to give this beleaguered and mostly trashed ecosystem to huge boost of consumable biomass. Fish and crab food, all Halal of course. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The cunts should never have been able to leave Syria and Iraq alive, yet our soft cock politicians welcome them back as British Citizens. I can guarantee at some point when a crazed Quran spouting cunt hacks some toddlers to pieces it'll turn out the fucker spent time living with ISIS and was on a watch list. Round 'em all up. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To stick to my tree hugging, newt wanking stereotype lads (all true of course) I'd actually prefer if all these deranged zealots were fed through a wood chipper into the North Sea to give this beleaguered and mostly trashed ecosystem to huge boost of consumable biomass. Fish and crab food, all Halal of course. 

You would have to make them bleed to death first to fully guarantee Halal authenticity.