CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but you did lose to Vietnam. That's a bit like Real Madrid losing to Norwich City reserves in the European Cup. 

We didn't "lose", we just decided to leave because of the political unpopularity of it at home.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a wanky little cuntmonkey. What other reason?

I don't see him lasting very long on here if he's a genuine newbie. If it's a sock puppet the cunt behind it will hopefully get bored sooner rather than later. I know my past exploits in that area we're cringe inducing shit, but this cunt is taking it to a new level. 

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't even deal with punctuation. Get back into the guppy pond before you get hurt, in your private parts. 

Your so fucking clever arnt you hairyruntman. Im beginning to figure you and your lifestyle out 

Guest Foreskincheese
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't see him lasting very long on here if he's a genuine newbie. If it's a sock puppet the cunt behind it will hopefully get bored sooner rather than later. I know my past exploits in that area we're cringe inducing shit, but this cunt is taking it to a new level. 

Your just jealous

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah... You left an active war... Retreated. Lost. To a bunch of cave dwelling opium farmers and holes with shit smeared bamboo spikes at the bottom. 

It must have been intimidating. Imagine being a 6' 3", 250 pound US Marine, and being faced with a 75 pound midget wearing pyjamas and a lamp shade.

@Eddie and myself still have nightmares about the time we were pinned down by a rice farmer with an air-rifle, we were 2 clicks south of Da Nang.. Lt Dan didn't make it back.

War is hell.

• Like 3

Guest Foreskincheese
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course you have. You've certainly put me in my place, and no mistake.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Get off to your single bed youve got to sign on tomorrow. Goodnight ERICtyledisfunction x

1 minute ago, Foreskincheese said:

Get off to your single bed youve got to sign on tomorrow. Goodnight ERICtyledisfunction x

Ok babes. Don't forget to set your alarm for work in the morning. God forbid that your tax contributions won't be ending up in my pocket. 

I might get a breast enlargement.

lol. Sucker.

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok babes. Don't forget to set your alarm for work in the morning. God forbid that your tax contributions won't be ending up in my pocket. 

lol. Sucker.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

lol. Sucker.

Breast sucker? Mmmmmm