CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

I was walking through town this morning, oblivious to the time, when I came upon a gathering of people waiting for the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month Observance.

Well, being a true born Englishman, I immediately stopped, and out of respect for those who gave their lives for my country, I observed the two minute silence.

Of course, I was disgusted to see a multitude of cunts continuing to go about their business without any thought for the people who made this possible.

Those cunts should be ashamed of themselves.

People fuckin' died so I could sit here spouting this gibberish, criticising whoever I like, for no particular reason, without fear of being slice'n'diced, sent to a concentration camp, or ritually humiliated on social media and cheap commercial television.

You cunts ought to be fuckin' grateful.

image.jpeg.cf756b831b561e8b6a6425cc7d60d73a.jpeg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Joker said:

I was walking through town this morning, oblivious to the time, when I came upon a gathering of people waiting for the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month Observance.

Well, being a true born Englishman, I immediately stopped, and out of respect for those who gave their lives for my country, I observed the two minute silence.

Of course, I was disgusted to see a multitude of cunts continuing to go about their business without any thought for the people who made this possible.

Those cunts should be ashamed of themselves.

People fuckin' died so I could sit here spouting this gibberish, criticising whoever I like, for no particular reason, without fear of being slice'n'diced, sent to a concentration camp, or ritually humiliated on social media and cheap commercial television.

You cunts ought to be fuckin' grateful.

image.jpeg.cf756b831b561e8b6a6425cc7d60d73a.jpeg

This is a classic example of selective memory. Yes, we got shafted by the nazi regime, but got out of the war relatively unscathed, in comparison to other European countries. What’s so rich about this inflated, pompous and self-righteous stomp is that for centuries, as most of other imperial powers, we were happily pillaging and exporting whole continents. 

Chicks came home to roost, we got some our own medicine for a change and now crow away about the victory and the fallen for centuries to come.

Do a reality check and smell the poppies.

Tea anyone?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

What a stupid cunt. To be fair though. If he was a Muslim who had pissed on a war memorial, far more disrespectful than letting off some fireworks, he wouldn't have even been arrested. In fact, the memorial would probably have been torn down in case it offended any other minorities. 

I mean, how dare we have war memorials that don't include black, Asian or transgender cunts. It's a well known fact that the majority of casualties from world wars 1 and 2, were blacks Muslims and drag queens. Well, it will be a fact once the left wing have finished airbrushing history.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

"The court heard a statement from an ex-Royal Marine who was at the event to place a cross on the cenotaph for a fallen comrade. He said the loud bangs reminded him of combat and it had affected his post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)."

You know, I really don't think we'll win another war ever again.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

I meant to, but I forgot.

I imagine you have fat bastards remembrance day in america instead, in memory of all the mobility scooter driving land whales who perished via heart attack while tucking in to their final 25th big mac of the day, lol wanker.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I imagine you have fat bastards remembrance day in america instead, in memory of all the mobility scooter driving land whales who perished via heart attack while tucking in to their final 25th big mac of the day, lol wanker.

No, we have Veterans Day, in remembrance of all our brave men and women who put their lives on the line in various conflicts around the world to protect not only our own way of life here in the great US of A, but to protect our allies in smaller, weaker countries.

A good example of that being the way we came to the aid of Britain and the rest of Europe oh so many years ago in the 1940's.

Sad how so many ungrateful, entitled young cunts like you nowadays have no appreciation for sacrifices made on your behalf.

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

A good example of that being the way we came to the aid of Britain and the rest of Europe oh so many years ago in the 1940's.

Just as well we paid the Nips to bomb Pearl Harbour, or we'd probably still be waiting.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sad how so many ungrateful, entitled young cunts like you nowadays have no appreciation for sacrifices made on your behalf.

Ah yes how can we ever repay americur for getting involved in WWII a mere 2+ years after it started and only then because the japs bombed your illegally annexed territory and even then it was only for your own gains and agendas, not out of the goodness of your hearts or to help europe which you lot like to pretend.

Thanks for devaluing our currency to the tune of 70% and bankrupting Britain too, shit we've got a lot to thank you for.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just as well we paid the Nips to bomb Pearl Harbour, or we'd probably still be waiting.

No, you'd be speaking German and Seig Heiling portraits of Hitler and red flags with swastikas in the center.

Notwithstanding the fact that some of you are doing that anyway.

But that's OK. We've got some of those over here, too.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, we have Veterans Day, in remembrance of all our brave men and women who put their lives on the line in various conflicts around the world to protect not only our own way of life here in the great US of A, but to protect our allies in smaller, weaker countries.

The 'great US of A' is not a country.

It's a consortium of multinationals with vastly limited history who live in segregated states, each sharing the common denominator of having different laws full of narrow-minded people who portray themselves to have an identity because they're indoctrinated into believing so by their 'elected' leaders.

From my experience of travel, America among them, your 'country' is one of the most controlled and restricted areas on Earth which, sadly for its brainwashed demographic, feels it has the God-given right to police the rest of the world.

'Land of the free' my arse.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ah yes how can we ever repay americur for getting involved in WWII a mere 2+ years after it started and only then because the japs bombed your illegally annexed territory and even then it was only for your own gains and agendas, not out of the goodness of your hearts or to help europe which you lot like to pretend.

Thanks for devaluing our currency to the tune of 70% and bankrupting Britain too, shit we've got a lot to thank you for.

Well, excuse the fuck out of us for assuming you lot were capable of defending yourselves against a country no bigger than your own.

Are you saying we should jump to your defense every time you get into a scrape?

Ingrate.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, excuse the fuck out of us for assuming you lot were capable of defending yourselves against a country no bigger than your own.

Are you saying we should jump to your defense every time you get into a scrape?

Ingrate.

We don't expect anything of you nazi funding cretins, in fact most people wish you would pack up your shit and fuck off from MOD property.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The 'great US of A' is not a country.

It's a consortium of multinationals with vastly limited history who live in segregated states, each sharing the common denominator of having different laws full of narrow-minded people who portray themselves to have an identity because they're indoctrinated into believing so by their 'elected' leaders.

From my experience of travel, America among them, your 'country' is one of the most controlled and restricted areas on Earth which, sadly for its brainwashed demographic, feels it has the God-given right to police the rest of the world.

'Land of the free' my arse.

Spoken like a typical spoiled, entitled, ungrateful adolescent twat sitting in their room full of toys, gadgets and clothes they wouldn't have without the work and sacrifice of their parents, bitching about what abusive assholes their parents are.

If it weren't for our history of policing the world, little "counties" like yours would be up to your necks in shit.

Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

We don't expect anything of you nazi funding cretins, in fact most people wish you would pack up your shit and fuck off from MOD property.

Ungrateful, adolescent-minded twat.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I wish you would pack up your shit and fuck off from life. I really don’t like yanks very much, but I fucking loathe you. Creepy little weirdo.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Until the next time you need our help, of course.

Then you'd be on your knees, whimpering and begging like puppies.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

I wish you would pack up your shit and fuck off from life. I really don’t like yanks very much, but I fucking loathe you. Creepy little weirdo.

Just as well i don't want validation from a boring, charisma-less, spunk stained anorak wearing, helicopter spotting, saddle sniffing prick like you then isn't it.

Laffin

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Spoken like a typical spoiled, entitled, ungrateful adolescent twat sitting in their room full of toys, gadgets and clothes they wouldn't have without the work and sacrifice of their parents, bitching about what abusive assholes their parents are.

If it weren't for our history of policing the world, little "counties" like yours would be up to your necks in shit.

Fuck off.

It's little wonder a fifth of the world's fattest people can't locate the piece of land in which they live on a map.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Until the next time you need our help, of course.

Then you'd be on your knees, whimpering and begging like puppies.

I was reading an article the other day about Winston Churchill's diary and stuff he had said to his assistant during WWII, personal messages, did you know he thought you lot were basically a bunch of twats and was only using you to get you on our side?