CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Been squealing to "decs' again have we idiot, more likely you picking his sweetcorn,peanuts and shit out of your japs eye again.

'Ooh decs, decs! quick over here decs! look at me decs! Decs! look!'' 

Dreck-o and Marjorie...?

AdorableIcyHusky-size_restricted.gif

On 18/11/2019 at 18:22, Major Cunt said:

Truly dreadful. I'm surprised you're still here, Yank?

Nothing to be surprised about Major. This fucking dickwipe spends every waking moment on here posting the worst content that’s ever been seen. Better get used to him because he thinks everyone is joking when they say they want him dead. It’s a tosspot of the highest order

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Nothing to be surprised about Major. This fucking dickwipe spends every waking moment on here posting the worst content that’s ever been seen. Better get used to him because he thinks everyone is joking when they say they want him dead. It’s a tosspot of the highest order

No, I don't think you're kidding at all.

I understand what kind of deranged, sick-minded dregs of society a few of you are.

I just find it endlessly hilarious, the impotent rage I cause you to suffer. 

20 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I understand what kind of deranged, sick-minded dregs of society a few of you are.

I rest my case. You’re guilty as charged. You just refuse to accept it. You will eventually.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

I've just reviewed his stats, Bill. Over 1200 posts since June, of which 1197 are a combination of memes and puns targeting the Chuckle Brothers demographic.

I honestly think he's the worst I've seen since joining, what a prize cunt, hey.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Salty, there are two mormans outside the cafe attempting to tell people about some dude called Jesus Christ.. do you have any advice on how to deal with them?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Salty, there are two mormans outside the cafe attempting to tell people about some dude called Jesus Christ.. do you have any advice on how to deal with them?

Couple of ideas:

1) As you walk past, fart in their general direction as loudly as possible.

2) Try to engage them in a detailed discussion of cannibalism and what role it still plays in modern Mormonism vis-a-vis the Donner party. If they try to change the subject, bring it back to the Donner party and the eating of human flesh. Try to intersperse the discussion with loud farts. Excuse yourself by saying you just ate, then ask them if it smells like anyone they know. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Couple of ideas:

2) Try to engage them in a detailed discussion of cannibalism and what role it still plays in modern Mormonism vis-a-vis the Donner party. If they try to change the subject, bring it back to the Donner party and the eating of human flesh. Try to intersperse the discussion with loud farts. Excuse yourself by saying you just ate, then ask them if it smells like anyone they know. 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Couple of ideas:

The Donner story is something all you Yanks learn at school but over here a Donner is something you buy off an Abdul on a Friday night and shove down your throat with pitta bread and onions. 

Hey! I wonder if that’s where the name comes from! I hadn’t thought of that. I’ll ask Abdul on Friday night.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Donner story is something all you Yanks learn at school but over here a Donner is something you buy off an Abdul on a Friday night and shove down your throat with pitta bread and onions. 

Hey! I wonder if that’s where the name comes from! I hadn’t thought of that. I’ll ask Abdul on Friday night.

You forgot the fucking hot chillies judge.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Human flesh definitely tastes better with hot chilies.

They seem to go best with Mexicans and other Central/South American types for some reason.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Chillies and Chilli Sauce are for foreigners and similar riff raff.

Definitely not for an Englishman, pissed or otherwise.

15 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Human flesh definitely tastes better with hot chilies.

They seem to go best with Mexicans and other Central/South American types for some reason.

Why don’t you donate your gargantuan carcass to Venezuelas food aid program? Two problems solved with one act of kindness. A whole country gets to eat and we get rid of you.

• Like 1