CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NICOLE KIDMAN IS A NO. 1 AUSTRALIAN CUNT

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

I think I'm not welcome here 'cos I'm a female cunt in an obvious male cunt forum, but I got a right to do a cunting on anyone I see fit. I say Nicole Kidman is a Cunt with a capital C because she's has Zero talent, can't act period. She poses & ponces around as if she's a princess & even attempted to portray a real one - Princess Grace of Monaco. The Cunt failed miserably & critics everywhere said it because the Cunt has Zero charisma & personality. The Cunt was nobody but some doctor's rich daughter, became a star by doing a deal with the devil - Tammy faggot Cruise. Tammy is one of the biggest egotistical untalented Cunts in history, became a star because he sucked major Hollywood producers' cocks.

6 minutes ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

I think I'm not welcome here 'cos I'm a female cunt in an obvious male cunt forum, but I got a right to do a cunting on anyone I see fit. I say Nicole Kidman is a Cunt with a capital C because she's has Zero talent, can't act period. She poses & ponces around as if she's a princess & even attempted to portray a real one - Princess Grace of Monaco. The Cunt failed miserably & critics everywhere said it because the Cunt has Zero charisma & personality. The Cunt was nobody but some doctor's rich daughter, became a star by doing a deal with the devil - Tammy faggot Cruise. Tammy is one of the biggest egotistical untalented Cunts in history, became a star because he sucked major Hollywood producers' cocks.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to disagree with same...

On 25/01/2020 at 15:53, Eric Cuntman said:

What a creepy and sinister style of dancing he demonstrates. 

Must be a 'Frank' thing.

Couldn't have been easy with what Frankie was (allegedly) packing between his legs, even his 'spook' man-servant was impressed after seeing it.

Ava Gardner said Frank was "only 110 pounds, but 10 pounds of it is cock!"

It was definitely a Frank 'thing'.