CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

Just tuned in and watched the last 10 minutes and as cuntfests go, this takes the fucking biscuit. Just saw Emmerdale win the best soap and watched in amazement as 40 or so people crammed onto the stage. As the last person heaved themselves up the stairs, the cunt accepting the trophy finished his speech and the last wheezing prat dutifully exited the stage. So basically a walk.  Due to the usual empty headed sheeple who vote for this, I'm sure those two little glove puppets Ant and Dick picked up 3 or 4 awards. The whole shitfest was hosted by closet occupier and river Thames sewage swimmer David Walliams. Just 10 minutes of watching this has made me hope the Ross Ice Shelf fucking melts. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just tuned in and watched the last 10 minutes and as cuntfests go, this takes the fucking biscuit. Just saw Emmerdale win the best soap and watched in amazement as 40 or so people crammed onto the stage. As the last person heaved themselves up the stairs, the cunt accepting the trophy finished his speech and the last wheezing prat dutifully exited the stage. So basically a walk.  Due to the usual empty headed sheeple who vote for this, I'm sure those two little glove puppets Ant and Dick picked up 3 or 4 awards. The whole shitfest was hosted by closet occupier and river Thames sewage swimmer David Walliams. Just 10 minutes of watching this has made me hope the Ross Ice Shelf fucking melts. 

Obviously a live appearance by the fox clubbing QC beheading a Walrus would have gone down better...

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Most of the cunts in it look like they wouldn’t know a bar of soap from a pile of manure.

Dirty, fucking rural, bitter drinking  bastards. Fuck em all.

I remember when it was called Emmerdale Farm. It's better now it's just called Emmerdale as its quicker to say. Means you can do more things. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember when it was called Emmerdale Farm. It's better now it's just called Emmerdale as its quicker to say. Means you can do more things. 

Do you think so?

The day Jo Sugden and Matt Skillbeck performed a multipe felch on Seth Armstrong, whilst Amos Brearley looked on......wanking, was a televisual 'tour de force' I'm sure you'll agree?

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you think so?

The day Jo Sugden and Matt Skillbeck performed a multipe felch on Seth Armstrong, whilst Amos Brearley looked on......wanking, was a televisual 'tour de force' I'm sure you'll agree?

FFS I was just about to have lunch and now I keep seeing Amos Brearley leaning over the bar of the Woolpack to get  the best view of the action, wanking furiously, while twiddling his handlebar moustache. I’ve lost my appetite now. Thanks.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

FFS I was just about to have lunch and now I keep seeing Amos Brearley leaning over the bar of the Woolpack to get  the best view of the action, wanking furiously, while twiddling his handlebar moustache. I’ve lost my appetite now. Thanks.

Did he sort the problem with t'fence in top field? 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he sort the problem with t'fence in top field? 

You'd think with all the money they're making out of having their miserable lives filmed for other cunts amusement they might've got t'fence problem sorted by now, feckless workshy media-whores.