CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest Bernard Fuck
20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

One thing that this current lockdown has achieved, is the noticeable benefits to flora & fauna in general. With the absence of motor-traffic, aeroplanes & humanoid disturbances, one can now see wild orchids in flower which were previously 'unknown of' and also to my delight/dismay (whatever your angle is) this rare creature which has all of a sudden been appearing in my garden. @Eric Cuntman your recommendations would be grateful, as to whether 'bullet or bolt' for the dispatch of this pesky little varmint, whilst retaining its use for a supper.

image.png.5f2ab8d6d3bacfab7f85f090e429ad5a.png

Is that a Pine Marten?

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is it? Leave it alone, it's cute.

Exactly... Its a Pine Marten. I've been leaving it some strawberry jam & peanuts. It laps them up! By all accounts they have a sweet-tooth. I'm calling it Dr. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly... Its a Pine Marten. I've been leaving it some strawberry jam & peanuts. It laps them up! By all accounts they have a sweet-tooth. I'm calling it Dr. 

I've got a tame hedgehog living in the back garden. I give it a bit of cat food every day. Too many cunts still give them bread soaked in milk, unaware that it gives them diarrhoea and they die of dehydration. I think they prefer worms and beetles, but I don't keep any in the cupboard.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got a tame hedgehog living in the back garden. I give it a bit of cat food every day. Too many cunts still give them bread soaked in milk, unaware that it gives them diarrhoea and they die of dehydration. I think they prefer worms and beetles, but I don't keep any in the cupboard.

You'll have Gyps licking her lips. Not sure she's a fan of the beetles though... bread is not good for ducks either, and if it's worms yer after, Punker's got 'em covered.  

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

One thing that this current lockdown has achieved, is the noticeable benefits to flora & fauna in general. With the absence of motor-traffic, aeroplanes & humanoid disturbances, one can now see wild orchids in flower which were previously 'unknown of' and also to my delight/dismay (whatever your angle is) this rare creature which has all of a sudden been appearing in my garden. @Eric Cuntman your recommendations would be grateful, as to whether 'bullet or bolt' for the dispatch of this pesky little varmint, whilst retaining its use for a supper.

That's a pine marten and they simply don't occur in Suffolk. If you did kill one you could potentially be jailed as they're rare and highly protected. However, if you own a grouse estate where tweed dressed millionaires waddle up the hillside to needlessly kill with zero skill, you can shoot, trap and poison any poor cunt with tooth or claw with impunity

Plus I'll find you and gut you like an eel 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's a pine marten and they simply don't occur in Suffolk. If you did kill one you could potentially be jailed as they're rare and highly protected. However, if you own a grouse estate where tweed dressed millionaires waddle up the hillside to needlessly kill with zero skill, you can shoot, trap and poison any poor cunt with tooth or claw with impunity

Less than 800 known examples in the U.K. More in Scotland. That's what I read earlier anyway. I want a pet Bush Baby. 

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I would hope that if you go anywhere near it that it sinks its teeth into your windpipe.

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Errm, well, I sure as fuck live in Suffolk, and that there Marten frequented my garden. Fact.

Furthermore, you arse-wipe, I'd no more hurt the critter, than you could possibly skin me like an eel... shove THAT up your uneducated Pine Pratling statistics. I'll download more pics of the aforementioned, as and when, just to shut you up... strawberry jam being licked from your name.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would hope that if you go anywhere near it that it sinks its teeth into your windpipe.

you can shut the fuck up, you gormless cretin. 

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Errm, well, I sure as fuck live in Suffolk, and that there Marten frequented my garden. Fact.

Furthermore, you arse-wipe, I'd no more hurt the critter, than you could possibly skin me like an eel... shove THAT up your uneducated Pine Pratling statistics. I'll download more pics of the aforementioned, as and when, just to shut you up... strawberry jam being licked from your name.  

Actually there have been some random and unofficial introductions I saw one dead on a road by the Crewe Hall estate back in 2007.  The real issue is as to where there are any breeding populations.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hedgehogs are carnivores will eat literally will eat any small animal they find living or dead including or course worms, slugs and insects .. they will also eat adders and seem to be immune to the poison.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Hedgehogs are carnivores will eat literally will eat any small animal they find living or dead including or course worms, slugs and insects .. they will also eat adders and seem to be immune to the poison.

I'm sure that Chris "Stubbs" Packham will have something to say about that. He's the Devonshire virtuoso on the wildwife of UK

See the source image

Guest 'eavensabove

The current pandemic that troubles our existence is undoubtedly down to the ongoing stupidity of clapping for the NHS and the chasing of rainbows which have become the beacons of hope to the many and not just the few. However, as the above practises of voodoo have had little affect on the population of Covids, the Japs have stepped-up the game as market cheer-leaders with yokai which is being hailed as being our best possible hope of defeating the plague.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm sure that Chris "Stubbs" Packham will have something to say about that. He's the Devonshire virtuoso on the wildwife of UK

See the source image

Packham studied for a degree in Kamikaze but failed his finals repeatedly. The thick cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Packham studied for a degree in Kamikaze but failed his finals repeatedly. The thick cunt.

Don't worry Ratters. Covid will get him. He's on the extremely vulnerable list. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not stupid. I know you can tell by the size of its haunches.

Oh... I was only going by what's written in the box, or is that a trunk in the background? 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My cats are fascinated by it. And it doesn't mind them sitting and staring at it while it's eating their kit-e-kat. They've never tried to attack it and it walks over to me when I go out with the bowl.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And delicious roasted with a cameline sauce or in pastry with a duck sauce.