CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marvel. What Have You Done?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

7 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Anyone over the age of 12 who actually admits to watching and enjoying homosexuals in spandex and capes flying around a big screen is usually a raving cottager and glory hole aficionado and probably listens to Elton John too.

What about Watchmen? @Cuntybaws really likes Watchmen. He sold your predecessor to Al Qaeda.

Guest Stoolstabber500
Just now, Roadkill said:

What about Watchmen? @Cuntybaws really likes Watchmen. He sold your predecessor to Al Qaeda.

Watchmen is pretty good but that's because it was based on a graphic novel written by Alan Moore and not strictly a superhero film per se.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I knew there would be a watchmen fan embedded in this website somewhere

2 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Watchmen is pretty good but that's because it was based on a graphic novel written by Alan Moore and not strictly a superhero film per se.

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I knew there would be a watchmen fan embedded in this website somewhere

Oh for fuck sake. I was trying to stir shit not create fucking comic book club....

1 minute ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Firstly, 'Strictly' and 'per se' allude to the same meaning. Secondly, you've gone to dogshite status, up from cunt-lord.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Oh for fuck sake. I was trying to stir shit not create fucking comic book club....

Sorry, but its the Watchmen. Universally understood to require comment whenever it is mentioned. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Firstly, 'Strictly' and 'per se' allude to the same meaning. Secondly, you've gone to dogshite status, up from cunt-lord.

I realised that as I was typing it out but couldn't really be arsed to change it!

2lsjmf7.jpg

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

More than one. 

"And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'save us!', and I'll look down and whisper 'no'."

I left this cunningly in a post a while back, simply to reveal my fellow sociopaths. Nobody noticed, sadly.

4 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I realised that as I was typing it out but couldn't really be arsed to change it!

2lsjmf7.jpg

Again I'm having to explain that I live in Oxfordshire. Jesus, back down to cunt-lord status. Absolute cunt.

Guest Stoolstabber500
Just now, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Again I'm having to explain that I live in Oxfordshire. Jesus, back down to dogshite status. Absolute cunt.

😂😂

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I must've missed it. If Baws, RK or myself had seen it, we would have responded.

Don't worry, I didn't retreat to my special place and I didn't kill anyone. 

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. I need to embrace Catholicism and pray away the gay.

No, no, they love that shit! Pun intended.