CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Brooke Taylor(and the other Goodie cunts)

Neil

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Little boy blue

Little boy blue who?

Jimmy Savile !

Knock knock

Who's there?

Beets.

Beets who?

Beets me.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

He once said "British people should be limited on the amount of children they can have as I often feel ashamed to be British, they're a terrible race". He should have been immediately banned from appearing on TV ever again and made to live with fucking rodents he loves so much. With some luck, he'll die of the hantavirus.

Oddie is a massive fucking cunt and should do the honourable and die immediately, however, I agree with him on the child thing. In fact most mutant council estate dwelling swamp pigs should be sterilised before they get to their normal breeding age of 15.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She actually lives in Cotswolds in a big house in the same street as Stubpy and MonuMENTAL.

Fuck off you childless, cock tucking, suspect platform lurking, piss smelling, lonely old she he man hag. I'll buy the whole corner a pint if you die from this chink flu 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Jenny Tull.

Jenny Tull Who?

Jenny Tull Warts. Thanks a lot you cunt.

Knock Knock 

Who's there?

Cockadoodle

Cockadoodle who?

Cockadoodledoo, you cunt, not who!

Who'd have thought that the least funny of the Goodies would have aged into the insufferable old Green-voting nature-felching arsehole that is Bill Fucking Oddie?

I'd quite contentedly turn the fat bearded, terminally dull, piss-soaked cunt into blancmange with a paving slab.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Rev said:

Who'd have thought that the least funny of the Goodies would have aged into the insufferable old Green-voting nature-felching arsehole that is Bill Fucking Oddie?

I'd quite contentedly turn the fat bearded, terminally dull, piss-soaked cunt into blancmange with a paving slab.

He's beat you to it, Rev. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oddie is a massive fucking cunt and should do the honourable and die immediately, however, I agree with him on the child thing. In fact most mutant council estate dwelling swamp pigs should be sterilised before they get to their normal breeding age of 15.

Fuck off you childless, cock tucking, suspect platform lurking, piss smelling, lonely old she he man hag. I'll buy the whole corner a pint if you die from this chink flu 

I'm OK Stubby .. just got a dry cough.