CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Brooke Taylor(and the other Goodie cunts)

Neil

33 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I hope Bill Oddie is next. I despise that self loathing little cunt.

He has become a grumpy, belligerent little Neanderthal in his old age. I quite liked the silliness of the goodies when I was a kid. Although 'Dick Turpin' with Richard O'Sullivan was a firm favourite. 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has become a grumpy, belligerent little Neanderthal in his old age. I quite liked the silliness of the goodies when I was a kid. Although 'Dick Turpin' with Richard O'Sullivan was a firm favourite. 

He once said "British people should be limited on the amount of children they can have as I often feel ashamed to be British, they're a terrible race". He should have been immediately banned from appearing on TV ever again and made to live with fucking rodents he loves so much. With some luck, he'll die of the hantavirus.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got Richard O'Sullivan in the "Who's gonna peg it" sweep. Him and Leslie Phillips 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Neil said:

Tarby is next,you read it here first.Give the scousers something to mourn about(other than having the premier league scrapped)

Sooner the better too. He's another cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ding dong 

That famous Dutch bird with inflatable shoes has snuffed it too Gyps. She's popped her clogs.  

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Leslie Phillips was already dead. He must be knocking a hundred.

Knock Knock...

Who's there?

"Dishes!

"Dishes who?

"Dishes Sean Connery"

(99 to go)

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

Tarby is next,you read it here first.Give the scousers something to mourn about(other than having the premier league scrapped)

Those cunts are filthy subhuman wankers. Did you hear the story of the Liverpool woman who thought she saw a dead foetus in the alleyway next to her front garden? 

She phoned the police, and every cunt she knew on the estate. By that evening the alleyway was blocked with teddy bears, flowers and the usual shite written on cards... "sleep well, tiny angel" etc'.

The next day the police had to put up a sign...

"CAN EVERYONE STOP GRIEVING. IT WAS AN OVEN READY CHICKEN"

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those cunts are filthy subhuman wankers. Did you hear the story of the Liverpool woman who thought she saw a dead foetus in the alleyway next to her front garden? 

She phoned the police, and every cunt she knew on the estate. By that evening the alleyway was blocked with teddy bears, flowers and the usual shite written on cards... "sleep well, tiny angel" etc'.

Did a local nonce pullet? 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah I heard that