CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fattys again

Stubby Pecker

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As much as I enjoy a throbbing beast betwixt my thighs, I'm afraid I lost my nerve after temporally giving up biking for motherhood reasons,

summer 001s.jpg

Hard luck darling; here's @Eddie on his way to take you for a romantic cruse in the countryside...

Indian Stock Market Stock Photos & Indian Stock Market Stock ...

He's got the shopping from Waitrose you told him (or else) in pick up as well...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have you thought of an excuse should we be stopped by plod? AFAIK, "wanting a leg-over" isn't on the govt list of acceptable reasons to travel.

Love will find a way, ps I've been knocking for nearly an hour, why are the lights off and the curtains closed? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have you thought of an excuse should we be stopped by plod? AFAIK, "wanting a leg-over" isn't on the govt list of acceptable reasons to travel.

Its ok all you have to tell them is that you are driving to somewhere for one hour to have a two hour "walk"  in the countryside its on the latest guidance.