CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fattys again

Stubby Pecker

An easy target I know, as pointed out by LCS when bitching at the major I think, but the sight on the way home has promoted me to nominate these gut buckets once more.

As I cycled up a significant hill, on the pavement were 2 hulking leviathans stomping and wheezing upwards. The one I was certain was a bloke wore matching tracky top and bottoms, sand coloured knock off Timberland boots and although his arms where hanging by his sides, because of his blubbery girth they stuck out at 45 degrees

The vile she beast accomping him had somehow squeezed into leggings making my guts churn such was the bag of ferrets way it's arse was swaying. Topped of with a tent sized rock tour t shirt and the compulsory forest face lift pony tail, the pair were sweaty abominations of nature who wouldn't look out of place wallowing in the Okavango or resting on a Greenland ice flow keeping an eye out for polar bears  

If there is any justice or fair play left in the world it'll be these listless cunts in society who die off because of chinky flu. Ask any doctor and the ticking time bomb is obesity that'll "eat up" billions of NHS money that could be spent on poor cunts who are sick through no fault of their own. Being a fat cunt is self inflicted and they should be denied all healthcare until these mountains of lard can rejoin the human race. I think they'll cut out the 2 giant pepperoni pizzas and family size venetta a day if they got a bill every time they saw the GP 

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An easy target I know, as pointed out by LCS when bitching at the major I think, but the sight on the way home has promoted me to nominate these gut buckets once more.

As I cycled up a significant hill, on the pavement were 2 hulking leviathans stomping and wheezing upwards. The one I was certain was a bloke wore matching tracky top and bottoms, sand coloured knock off Timberland boots and although his arms where hanging by his sides, because of his blubbery girth they stuck out at 45 degrees

The vile she beast accomping him had somehow squeezed into leggings making my guts churn such was the bag of ferrets way it's arse was swaying. Topped of with a tent sized rock tour t shirt and the compulsory forest face lift pony tail, the pair were sweaty abominations of nature who wouldn't look out of place wallowing in the Okavango or resting on a Greenland ice flow keeping an eye out for polar bears  

If there is any justice or fair play left in the world it'll be these listless cunts in society who die off because of chinky flu. Ask any doctor and the ticking time bomb is obesity that'll "eat up" billions of NHS money that could be spent on poor cunts who are sick through no fault of their own. Being a fat cunt is self inflicted and they should be denied all healthcare until these mountains of lard can rejoin the human race. I think they'll cut out the 2 giant pepperoni pizzas and family size venetta a day if they got a bill every time they saw the GP 

Can you imagine what some of them will look like, once they creep out again? Two months of steady indoor grazing will create some super beasts. 

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How do you pull a fat bird?

Piece of cake.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh come on Stubby, everyone knows it's a thyroid problem with these. 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An easy target I know, but the sight on the way home has promoted me to nominate these gut buckets once more.

As I cycled up a significant hill

If there is any justice or fair play left in the world it'll be these listless cunts in society who die off because of chinky flu. Ask any doctor and the ticking time bomb is obesity 

(1) Easy target, yes.

(2) You nominated them because you’ve got fuck all to say about fuck all.

(3) You couldn’t cycle over my significant fat hairy arse.

(4) If there were any justice in the world you would be having a pop at the cunts who are fucking us all up the arse instead of some soppy fat bastards who nobody gives a fuck about. Except wankers on this esteemed website.

(5) I’m skinny, good looking, fucking rich and birds are always desperate to suck my massive winkle. I don’t think i’ve mentioned that before.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bike wanker.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

(1) Easy target, yes.

(4) If there were any justice in the world you would be having a pop at the cunts who are fucking us all up the arse instead of some soppy fat bastards who nobody gives a fuck about. Except wankers on this esteemed website.

(5) I’m skinny, good looking, fucking rich and birds are always desperate to suck my massive winkle. I don’t think i’ve mentioned that before.

Good fucking god, your really are a weapons grade miserable old cunt arent you?

I believe I've made a good point, trying to interject some humour, regarding the part of our society which has become dangerously acceptable i.e. fat lazy tuskers, scoffing everything in sight with zero thought as to how these life choices will effect others. Why should tens of thousands of pounds be spent on mitigating for their unhealthy bodies when it should go to poor cunts who've problems that are no fault of their own? We raise millions and millions of charity pounds for the latter and at the same time spunking away tax payers cash on fattys, druggies and piss heads. 

To address your pointless fucking whinging more broadly, its pretty clear the only significant thing you bring to this site is to provide a punchbag for every other fucker who see's your nonentity comments as merely something to ridicule.

Decs was right about you. Get back on your mobility scooter and use your daily allowance of outside time. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bike wanker.

I live in the sticks eddy so am of little annoyance to car driving wankstains like you. The biggest conurbation I ever drive in is Glawster, and at a push Bristol, so I'm fully aware of how cuntish some bike commuters can act. 

I think you need to get back to roops and explain to her why you've not completed her latest list of chores. Make it a good one or you'll loose your number one pet status to that useless cunt Fatty, plus the obvious consequences 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I live in the sticks eddy so am of little annoyance to car driving wankstains like you. The biggest conurbation I ever drive in is Glawster, and at a push Bristol, so I'm fully aware of how cuntish some bike commuters can act. 

I think you need to get back to roops and explain to her why you've not completed her latest list of chores. Make it a good one or you'll loose your number one pet status to that useless cunt Fatty, plus the obvious consequences 

I am taking roops out in the Harley later, we enjoying kicking cyclists we pass into the hedges, it's a beautiful thing.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I am taking roops out in the Harley later, we enjoying kicking cyclists we pass into the hedges, it's a beautiful thing.

When you promised her a huge throbbing beast between her legs did she know you meant the Harley Ed?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As much as I enjoy a throbbing beast betwixt my thighs, I'm afraid I lost my nerve after temporally giving up biking for motherhood reasons,

summer 001s.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As much as I enjoy a throbbing beast betwixt my thighs, I'm afraid I lost my nerve after temporally giving up biking for motherhood reasons,

summer 001s.jpg

I like the cheesewire which is just about to decapitate you. Nice touch.

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

summer 001s.jpg

Be around at 4pm, wash all you bits and pieces, brush your teeth and comb your hair, you're on a promise...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You still stuck in The Air Balloon Stubzy?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

(1) Easy target, yes.

You must be absolutely fucking enormous. I’m thinking around 30 stone.

Without fail you leap to the defence of fat people as easy targets, only to go into other threads minutes later and whine about lazy stereotypes.

Do you get winched downstairs for your thrice daily kebab, or have you been unable to leave your bedroom in years?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Be around at 4pm, wash all you bits and pieces, brush your teeth and comb your hair, you're on a promise...

Have you thought of an excuse should we be stopped by plod? AFAIK, "wanting a leg-over" isn't on the govt list of acceptable reasons to travel.

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I thought that was marked for demolition.

Yep, continuation of the A417 and hopefully solving this notorious bottle neck. It'll cost a few quid mind but a duel carriage way from here to Nettleton dippy is also on the cards. Not thats its needed right now.