CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

#YouClapForMeNow

Roadkill

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A little late to the party Judy. Overdone the insulin earlier today perhaps? I wouldn’t trust the dial on your Flexpen anyway, given it’s probably made in China. Dial up 500 units next time just to be sure. That weeping leg wound won’t get better on its own, especially since you started rubbing kebab into it. 

The difference being Bertie, is that you have to make up all this playground, little boy crap about me but I don’t have to make up a single thing about you. Your words speak for themselves. I only have to emphasise them. 

You really aren’t very bright are you?

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The difference being Bertie, is that you have to make up all this playground, little boy crap about me but I don’t have to make up a single thing about you. Your words speak for themselves. I only have to emphasise them. 

Did you manage to get your vagina shaved tonight judgie?

I'm guessing drinking newborn babies blood takes priority

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm seriously starting to think Roops sacrificed him and probably ate him over a five week period for losing face faster than a Chinese politician with a cough...

He's still somewhere, lurking. I used to enjoy the great and the good ripping into his every wet pants post. I believe wolfie was a particular fan of his and let him know how jealous has was of his wild, drug ho and booze filled rocking lifestyle 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Lol, yeah. Fucking multi-ID sock-puppet wankers. Saddo twats...

There's fuck-all clever about it, and it 'was' without any doubt the bane of this site for many years. Fuck-knows if there's any more currently on here, but it wouldn't surprise me. I never got to 'know' about reptile-bollocks, but if it be Stool, then he's a bigger cunt than he obviously is. Once a wad, always a wad. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Did you manage to get your vagina shaved tonight judgie?

I'm guessing drinking newborn babies blood takes priority

I don’t get out much these days, what with the pubs being shut and I can’t get a new battery for my mobility scooter. Drinking babies blood is an anti Semitic myth I believe.

Herr Oberst??

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’ve never received a satisfactory answer for this bizarre state of affairs. People call each other nonces and insult other people’s family members all the time on Facebook and a million other websites. Why is it so faux paux on a website with cunt in the name? 

I’ve never really understood the conventions here Bill. It’s apparently perfectly fine to throw all manner of shit at each other, but raise an eyebrow that some sweaty cunt would spend hours leering over his neighbours paddling pool and you are subject to the full force of arbitrary enforcement. Genocidal racism fine. Limerick about the McCanns, verboten. Such a policy has the rather chilling effect of creating a hierarchy of insults, which of course is to forget that each of us have our own hierarchy of offence. It gives the p-word a disproportionate power that it really shouldn’t have in any group of normal adults. But then of course because The Corner has lately been allowed to become a watering hole for the sort of grunting beasts that elsewhere form those tragic public avenger groups which pounce on bewildered school caretakers in Asda carparks, it’s got to be unquestioningly accepted that there is no more grave insult than “Paedo”. Even though for many people it’s up there with “fat” and “stupid” as the most desperate playground insult. 

I’m sure Roops will be along shortly to clear this up with usual joyless efficiency. Which of course really adds to the gaiety of the Corner experience these days. Fuck it, I’m off to do the Guardian Crossword, it’s funnier. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t get out much these days, what with the pubs being shut and I can’t get a new battery for my mobility scooter. Drinking babies blood is an anti Semitic myth I believe.

Herr Oberst??

59 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I just take it as 100% proof that @stoolstabber5000 is indeed @Erroreptile404. There’s no other possible explanation as to why two apparently unconnected “punters” could be so equally and completely fucking dreadful.

Twin cunts? Northern working mans club Jedward tribute act? 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve never really understood the conventions here Bill. It’s apparently perfectly fine to throw all manner of shit at each other, but raise an eyebrow that some sweaty cunt would spend hours leering over his neighbours paddling pool and you are subject to the full force of arbitrary enforcement. Genocidal racism fine. Limerick about the McCanns, verboten. Such a policy has the rather chilling effect of creating a hierarchy of insults, which of course is to forget that each of us have our own hierarchy of offence. It gives the p-word a disproportionate power that it really shouldn’t have in any group of normal adults. But then of course because The Corner has lately been allowed to become a watering hole for the sort of grunting beasts that elsewhere form those tragic public avenger groups which pounce on bewildered school caretakers in Asda carparks, it’s got to be unquestioningly accepted that there is no more grave insult than “Paedo”. Even though for many people it’s up there with “fat” and “stupid” as the most desperate playground insult. 

I’m sure Roops will be along shortly to clear this up with usual joyless efficiency. Which of course really adds to the gaiety of the Corner experience these days. Fuck it, I’m off to do the Guardian Crossword, it’s funnier. 

'some' of the so-called 'rules' on here, are dictated by the website owners. I'd wager that the small-print & terms read like the koran, and as such lawsuits against CC Admin (rather than individual members) could occur at any given time.   

43 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yep. Dumb as a rock me Judy. Right up to the point where I ran off “to make myself richer” or whatever crime against mother Albion it is you’ve got me pinned for. It’s the sort of thing idiots have done throughout human history. But fret not, you’ll soon be free of my idiocy at the sharp end of an endotracheal tube. London diabetics are about to go the way of the dinosaurs. Shit knowing you. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The same could be said for going around on a internet forum and telling people they should be genuinely ashamed of what they write... Are you going to start handing out leaflets? Maybe star in an ironic minstrel show?

People write what they write. I just wish it was funny. Shit, I’d settle for original.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yep. Dumb as a rock me Judy. Right up to the point where I ran off “to make myself richer” or whatever crime against mother Albion it is you’ve got me pinned for. It’s the sort of thing idiots have done throughout human history. But fret not, you’ll soon be free of my idiocy at the sharp end of an endotracheal tube. London diabetics are about to go the way of the dinosaurs. Shit knowing you. 

That’s the point Bertie. You don’t know me and you don’t know shit (as our American friends say). Nice of you to point out my diabetes. What do they call that?.....remote diagnosis or just plain bullshitting? Who needs “flying doctors” out in Oz when they’ve got smart cunts like you? You wanna be careful Bertie boy, too much mouthing it off like that and they might send you back here  and you have to deal with cunts like me. Let’s face it, it’s cunts like me you ran away from in the first place. Innit?

😁😁🇬🇧

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I imagine my neighbours' 1970's Aston Martin DBS V8 costs 10x as much as you and gumjob billy's council houses in the south east of England put together 😹

It must suck being from a dirt poor, crime and muslim ridden shithole in the south eh? I bet  you  probably think having a tiny concrete back yard for a garden is upmarket in the souuff😂

I love that your claims to wealth and success are not based on your possessions or achievements, but your neighbours,

it’s clear, based on that, that you’re a no mark zero hours contract northerner type. Which means I probably pay more in rent per month than you earn pre-tax.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A great point, if I lived in a council house. Sadly, as you’re clearly a zero hours contract northerner type, I pay more in rent per month than you earn pre-tax.

Good one Smuggy. When your metaphorical brain is hanging out the back of your metaphorical strides just tell them you’re much fucking richer them.......that’ll shut the cunts up. You’re a child of your time and no mistake.

By the way, i’m much richer than you. Fucking minted mate.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good one Smuggy. When your metaphorical brain is hanging out the back of your metaphorical strides just tell them you’re much fucking richer them.......that’ll shut the cunts up. You’re a child of your time and no mistake.

By the way, i’m much richer than you. Fucking minted mate.

Again, a great point, if I wasn’t countering Stoolstabbers ludicrous claim that he must be wealthier than me because I live in London and his non-existent neighbour has an Aston Martin. 

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I love that your claims to wealth and success are not based on your possessions or achievements, but your neighbours,

it’s clear, based on that, that you’re a no mark zero hours contract northerner type. Which means I probably pay more in rent per month than you earn pre-tax.

There goes that projection again.

There's some fucking melts on here, I've seen more mettle on the packaging for a Barbie doll, the quoted member being the 'Ken' version, last cunt standing being the Barbie version and stubby pecker being just that.

Pitiful, whining snowflakes.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bernard Fuck said:

There goes that projection again.

There's some fucking melts on here, I've seen more mettle on the packaging for a Barbie doll, the quoted member being the 'Ken' version, last cunt standing being the Barbie version and stubby pecker being just that.

Pitiful, whining snowflakes.

You’re the quack psychologist from the Jeremy Kyle show aren’t you?

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You’re the quack psychologist from the Jeremy Kyle show aren’t you?

Why do you watch that shit, is it to trace your relatives?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bernard Fuck said:

Why do you watch that shit, is it to trace your relatives?

Come on, you can do better than that.

What deeply ingrained mental neurosis do I possess which lead me to watch it?