CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of The 747

Last Cunt Standing

British Airways packed off another jumbo for storage and spare part stripping in Cardiff today. How very sad. Feels like the end of an era every day. I’ve put in a bid for a 747 seat for my man cave and plan on suggesting Mrs LCS sources a stewardess outfit. Just for a bit of innocent nostalgia, of course. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

British Airways packed off another jumbo for storage and spare part stripping in Cardiff today. How very sad. Feels like the end of an era every day. I’ve put in a bid for a 747 seat for my man cave and plan on suggesting Mrs LCS sources a stewardess outfit. Just for a bit of innocent nostalgia, of course. 

I wonder if Charlotte Church has offered BA the use of her womancave to mothball the remainder of their fleet. I’m sure there’s plenty of room up there. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I wonder if Charlotte Church has offered BA the use of her womancave to mothball the remainder of their fleet. I’m sure there’s plenty of room up there. 

I think Alitalia bought the rights years ago, just after she sang for the Pope. It’s a bit less roomy than you’d think, despite the best efforts of Gavin Henson. BA, who have rather bigger fleet requirements, have put in a bid for Ruth Jones. Her ladycavern should more than suffice.

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Were you wafted here from heaven?

Nahh! Luton Airport.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I would fuck the arse off that. Chunky little Welsh sex torpedo. 

Never really fancied Aled Jones though. 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My cunting suitcase still hasn’t arrived from Melbourne

Don’t worry. Once that filthy antivaxxer, anti mask, Covid superspreader Novax Djokovic sobers up, stops laughing and heads back to Europe, everyone will start emerging from under their beds and Melbourne will return to what passes as normality nowadays under Dictator Dans benevolent regime.

• Like 1