CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A person might be born in a stable but that does not make them a horse .. I regard Crewe as my hometown and you can get fucked.

That’s odd...it was Devon two weeks ago and you stated that you were ‘from’ Stoke-on-Trent last week. The only explanation for this fluidity is that you are a smelly pikey with a very fast horse....or the onset of Alzheimer’s? Here’s hoping it’s the latter...Welsh-Dawn.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're.

you can learn that in GCSE English.

Now spellchecking? Have you had a bang on the head or summat? I think your profile has been hacked. This is not the Eric we all love...fuck off you impersonating Cunt. Untie Eric or I’ll be round to punch your sole tooth down your throat...kidnapping Cunt.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Now spellchecking? Have you had a bang on the head or summat? I think your profile has been hacked. This is not the Eric we all love...fuck off you impersonating Cunt. Untie Eric or I’ll be round to punch your sole tooth down your throat...kidnapping Cunt.

You haven't been here long enough to psych-profile anyone. What was your previous ID? And if you live in the Liverpool area, as you stated on page 1 of this nomination, how are you not a scouser?

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You haven't been here long enough to psych-profile anyone. What was your previous ID? And if you live in the Liverpool area, as you stated on page 1 of this nomination, how are you not a scouser?

Schooltime then...a ‘scouser’ is a tip-rat who was born in the City (region) of Liverpool. I stated that I ‘lived in the area’ so, not in the City...(region) and thereby not a ‘scouser!’ So, ask your fuckin self one question, It was my nom and I’ve been highly critical & abusive towards scousers...would I do that if I was one? Dickhead? Now...fuck off.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Schooltime then...a ‘scouser’ is a tip-rat who was born in the City (region) of Liverpool. I stated that I ‘lived in the area’ so, not in the City...(region) and thereby not a ‘scouser!’ So, ask your fuckin self one question, It was my nom and I’ve been highly critical & abusive towards scousers...would I do that if I was one? Dickhead? Now...fuck off.

Do please PM me and give me a heads-up as to when I have been on here long enough to assess who is and who isn’t a gobshite etc...standing-by, in awe...Cunt!

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ooooooohhh! Handbags!

If you read my original post again, you'll notice that I didn't actually call you a scouser. I called you a 'scouse slurping tramp'. And I'm sure you know that 'scouse' is a traditional Liverpudlian stew made from the contents of dustbins. 

Idiot.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off Big E....you’re clearly pissed, incoherent and forgetful. Can’t be the Eric that has been admired from afar...free him, walk out of the door, don’t look back and I’ll forget this despicable abduction of a corner legend. Now get on your way while you still can, Cunt. I thought you were a twat when you stole that newspaper blokes daughter and Frank Sinatra’s lad, but you’ve gone too far kidnapping Eric & posting shite on here. You’ve been rumbled, now get to fuck.

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I have an old friend who is a real scouser. He was on this site years ago, the old site before this one. I'm pretty sure he left because he was given so many verbal beatings for being a scouser.

I'll have to use this line, It'll help him feel better about himself.

I wouldn't have insulted him. I wasn't on the old site.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s odd...it was Devon two weeks ago and you stated that you were ‘from’ Stoke-on-Trent last week. The only explanation for this fluidity is that you are a smelly pikey with a very fast horse....or the onset of Alzheimer’s? Here’s hoping it’s the latter...Welsh-Dawn.

I presently live in Devon you halfwit.

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The last time i was in the UK, we caught the ferry from Dublin to Holyhead, then a train to Crewe. In Crewe we hired a car for the rest of the trip back to London. Crewe, well i'm feeling rather sorry that it's your home town. What a god forsaken pikey tramp and dole bludging  infested hole. Not a hope of ever redeeming itself as the UK's most boring shit house of a town. 

My sincere condolences, that's a very hard experience and memory to live down.  

No one would ever do that, the re is an hourly service from Holyhead to London, you certainly would not switch to a car at Crewe, doing that would add at least two hours to your journey. Fuck Off.

42 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Bollocks, knackers and flappy bits. We hired the poxy car in Spewe ( Crewe ) and used it to travel around on the way back to London. Two weeks it took us. Apart from rat infested Crewe the whole trip, two months, was quite fun. Fuck off yer self.

Anyway, fancy a quick shag, next time i'm over ?

If you were going to drive around for a couple of weeks you would have either hired to car at Caergybi, or got off the train at Bangor, Llandudno Junction or Chester and hired the car from one of those places .. even in the most unlikely scenario of you hiring the car at Crewe there is no circumstance that would have taken you anywhere inside the town itself  as it is about a mile from the station and the town centre does not lie on one of the main roads .. you might have prgressed along the "Shopping Mile" (which is not the town centre and headed to Nantwich or more likely have drove past Crewe Hall towards the M6. GET FUCKED!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Scouser by proxy. The rest is just classic denial.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you were going to drive around for a couple of weeks you would have either hired to car at Caergybi, or got off the train at Bangor, Llandudno Junction or Chester and hired the car from one of those places .. even in the most unlikely scenario of you hiring the car at Crewe there is no circumstance that would have taken you anywhere inside the town itself  as it is about a mile from the station and does not lie on one of the main .. you might have prgressed along the "Shopping Mile" (which is not the town centre and headed to Nantwich or more likely have drove past Crewe Hall towards the M6. GET FUCKED!

Trains and hire cars don't really fit with the jet-set lifestyle he claims to lead either. Utterly full of shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Trains and hire cars don't really fit with the jet-set lifestyle he claims to lead either. Utterly full of shit. 

I cannot imagine a visitor missing attractions such as Conwy Castle or Chester take the train as far as Llandudno Junction perhaps. Hiring a car there would be logical having visited nearby Conwy and perhaps Llandudno itself and that would take you straight on the the A55 which is virtually a motorway that would get you to Chester within an hour .. a Certain Mrs R will doubtless be familiar with that road and doubtless know why someone with time to tour the country between there and London would not miss the chance to visit Chester.

50 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I cannot imagine a visitor missing attractions such as Conwy Castle or Chester take the train as far as Llandudno Junction perhaps. Hiring a car there would be logical having visited nearby Conwy and perhaps Llandudno itself and that would take you straight on the the A55 which is virtually a motorway that would get you to Chester within an hour .. a Certain Mrs R will doubtless be familiar with that road and doubtless know why someone with time to tour the country between there and London would not miss the chance to visit Chester.

Maybe he could have flown into Liverpool Airport which is next to Toxteth according to you? He best not take any travel tips from the ‘Stoke-on-Trent-Crewe’ sage of Britain...best get fucked eh?