CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Liverpool's a shitehole full of dogshit strewn streets, and whiny vowel strangling skagheads. Widnes, Birkenhead or Runcorn? Even worse than Liverpool. You shellsuit wearing moustached plastic scouse cunt! 

A tad harsh, MC...particularly as I live and am from Cheshire...you geographically challenged helmet smear.

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Used to live in the UK and ive seen most of it. Ill be back sometime after the Covids gone for to visit a few friends and a sister. Next time i'd like to visit Eric at his door mans job or at his bedsit and see how the poor door opening wanker lives, if he has to work weekends to earn a few extra quid.  The poor hapless cretin will obviously blame others for his shit life style. His sort always do.

You tell the cunts Johnny...

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Still riding your bike or catching the bus to your part time doorman's job i take it. 

Cowering by a door with a sleeping bag, scabby mongrel, clutching 20 copies of the issue and muttering ‘God bless ya sir!’ hardly makes the snivelling Cunt a ‘doorman’ does it? Fantasist scruffy cnut.

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Used to live in the UK and ive seen most of it. Ill be back sometime after the Covids gone for to visit a few friends and a sister. Next time i'd like to visit Eric at his door mans job or at his bedsit and see how the poor door opening wanker lives, if he has to work weekends to earn a few extra quid.  The poor hapless cretin will obviously blame others for his shit life style. His sort always do.

Bullshit

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I mean nothing by it. I'm a Geordie, so who the fuck am I to judge?

Be weary of JSP, though - cunt likes killing kitties. Probably shags them.

A fucking Coalyokel slagging scousers off? The utter nerve. I lived in Tynemouth for 4 years & loved it up there...good lads to be honest. You’re a cunt however....howay....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

He"s  an easily disliked chap. Nasty little fucker with a chip on both shoulders.  Must have had a terrible upbringing, probably sodomised by the local priest to end up as such a bitter and twisted little cunt.  He'd be no loss to the world. 

Well, it’s the last time I drop coins into his gaping anus...dog or no dog.

Just now, JohnnySaucePants said:

If the thing had been in better condition after the dog got ti, i'd have had it made into a hat. 

Bet you're a ganje-stinking little chav who thinks he's well-hard because he's beat the shit out of his dog to the point where its a vicious fucking cunt.

Just don't forget to update us when it inevitably rips your face off.

Just now, Roadkill said:

That was us once, Eric. Only ever drew Frank like a French girl though.

The main difference being that we had potential. All these cunts have is each other and a few spare chromosomes. 

I think it's quite sweet that the spaz kids seek each other out and form friendships. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The main difference being that we had potential. All these cunts have is each other and a few spare chromosomes. 

I think it's quite sweet that the spaz kids seek each other out and form friendships. 

Cnut seems OK - bit over defensive, but that's natural with a newbie. Sauce Pants can die in a cesspit after having his fucking skin blow-torched off though. Weird little Jeffery Dahmer cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

10 mins ago...cunt.

I’d have been happy to, being an Evertonian...just don’t tell Bill. Now fuck off peasant, those Big Issues aren’t gonna sell themselves now...

So you 'live in the area' and you're an 'Evertonian'... but you're not a scouser? 

You really are a spectacularly fucking stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Cnut seems OK - bit over defensive, but that's natural with a newbie. Sauce Pants can die in a cesspit after having his fucking skin blow-torched off though. Weird little Jeffery Dahmer cunt.

I’m sure I’ll get there with your guidance...Eric can contract epididymis ebola as far as I’m concerned, again!

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing to explain. You're a scouser.

How are you coping with lockdown. Have you managed to stay true to Liverpudlian tradition by burgling your own (council) house?

Fuck me, you really are an exhausting mutant cunt aren’t you? If only you knew the truth, you’d be digging your own grave right now. Metaphorically, you kind of already have eh?