CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yappy news reporters in Downing Street

Jiggerycock

"Are you going to resign, Prime Minister?"

"Is it true you're a predatory paedophile Prime Minister?"

"Can you suck your own cock Foreign Secretary?"

Screechy, 'look at me' nonsense, that has never elicited any reply other than a Simian grin and possibly a thumbs up, yet persisted with in an attempt to be, I dunno, 'The Voice of Britain' or some over-reaching bollocks.

Mind you, it'd be great if just once, one of the Top Brass, shouted something back, eh!?

"Kiss my fucking hoop! And whilst you're at it Kuennsberg, help me get the cock ring off - the blood supply to my glans is compromised!"

That sort of thing.

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm with you 100% on this Jigs, which is why I nominated it in 2017.

Well...'Great minds...' and all that but in all honesty it's a bit niche and hard to know what to put into the search function. if it works and you can be arsed waiting for it to go through its digital alzheimers machinations.

'Sides, when I put up a nom about Peter Alliss being blown by every media outlet going, garnering a grand dtotal of 6 replies, only for some other Johnny cum Lately to post the exact same thing two days later and get millions of the fuckers, you can see why I'm feeling a bit nihilistic and 'fuck you all' today!

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Sides, when I put up a nom about Peter Alliss being blown by every media outlet going, garnering a grand total of 6 replies, only for some other Johnny cum Lately to post the exact same thing two days later and get millions of the fuckers, you can see why I'm feeling a bit nihilistic and 'fuck you all' today!

It's quality that counts, not quantity, which is what I tell myself after the vast majority of my own nominations crash and burn.

Better a few on-topic replies than 50 pages of "Punkape's gay" and "Frank's not as good as he used to be."