CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Jim "Ratty" Ratcliffe

ChildeHarold

As somebody thought fit to parade this TAX RAT's name on the site as a fitting emblem for Brexit Britain  here's what WIKI says about his real commitment. Namely his fucking pocket to the detriment of your local hospital while he acts the sporty playboy in yacht racing and outdoor adventure from his base in tax free Monaco. Fucking rat. 

"Ratcliffe lives in Monaco and Hampshire, England.  In September 2020, Ratcliffe officially changed his tax residence from Hampshire to Monaco, a move that it is estimated will save him £4 billion in tax."

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As somebody thought fit to parade this TAX RAT's name on the site as a fitting emblem for Brexit Britain  here's what WIKI says about his real commitment. Namely his fucking pocket to the detriment of your local hospital while he acts the sporty playboy in yacht racing and outdoor adventure from his base in tax free Monaco. Fucking rat. 

"Ratcliffe lives in Monaco and Hampshire, England.  In September 2020, Ratcliffe officially changed his tax residence from Hampshire to Monaco, a move that it is estimated will save him £4 billion in tax."

At least get his fucking name right, you retarded fucking mongloid.

It's JIM Ratcliffe

• ChildeHarold changed the title to Sir Jim "Ratty" Ratcliffe
5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin...Brexit is ace ...im movin everything to Europe...mind you he was only following the path beaten by the other monied brexiteers like Mogg n Dyson ..as the say in the mob..itz just bizniz nuttin poysonal 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's the City Spread Betters next. All off to pastures green. Fucking good riddance. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I bet you drive a Disco you depraved colonialist hunting Mandingo. 

I have two cars, a summer one and a winter runabout. The winter vehicle is a 1.0 litre, 3 cylinder that kicks out 67 bhp so you would struggle doing a wheel spin even on ice. The summer vehicle is a mid engined convertible that fucks off pretty much everything else on four wheels. I wouldn't be seen dead in a Disco....  or a hearse.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have two cars, a summer one and a winter runabout. The winter vehicle is a 1.0 litre, 3 cylinder that kicks out 67 bhp so you would struggle doing a wheel spin even on ice. The summer vehicle is a mid engined convertible that fucks off pretty much everything else on four wheels. I wouldn't be seen dead in a Disco....  or a hearse.

I'd like to see your high heels Darling. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I bet you drive a Disco you depraved colonialist hunting Mandingo. 

I bet you go to a disco in your village church hall every Saturday night wearing flares, Hush Puppies and a kipper tie, and get told to fuck off by both the girls there for drooling and lurking outside the female toilets.