CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton signs new deal...

Old Chap Raasclaat

The world champion and most successful British sportsman ever has signed a new deal with Mercedes AMG Petronas. Although I'm a McLaren fan I am sure the decent folk of Cunts Corner will join me in welcoming Lewis' future success in F1. He will will no doubt overtake Michael Schumacher's WDC record which he equalled last year. Apparently he had to back down a bit on his £40 million a year demands but he is worth every penny in my opinion. As I write this I am looking back at the great time I had at Silverstone cheering on a champion with God given talent.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 PS Sir Jackie Stewart is a bitter Scotch cunt.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The world champion and most successful British sportsman ever has signed a new deal with Mercedes AMG Petronas. Although I'm a McLaren fan I am sure the decent folk of Cunts Corner will join me in welcoming Lewis' future success in F1. He will will no doubt overtake Michael Schumacher's WDC record which he equalled last year. Apparently he had to back down a bit on his £40 million a year demands but he is worth every penny in my opinion. As I write this I am looking back at the great time I had at Silverstone cheering on a champion with God given talent.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 

He's a smug little hair implant sporting pygmy cunt who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter because of his skin colour and still moans that he's hard done by because of the same reason. An egotistical little faggot who'll drive under the badge of a vehicle manufacturer that got a completely unfair head start under the new engine rules and is sponsored by a company that made the military uniform for Nazi Germany at the height of its power, who has the audacity to use it as a platform to talk down to people on matters concerning religious and racial matters in a country that he hasn't even lived in for a decade. A cowardly little fruitcake who crumbles under the pressure whenever a team mate comes close to challenging him in the only other car on the entire grid that can match his pace and uses every opportunity possible to manipulate his team into supporting a lesser driver in the second seat for this exact reason.

I fucking hate him. He's a privileged little cunt who thinks that his skin pigmentation makes him a victim and a blatant racist towards white people despite owing everything he has to them, including his very existence, which he desperately tries to validate every single day. A detestable little cunt who I dearly hope to see screaming in agony one day after a horrible crash with his legs ripped off at the knees and arms waving desperately in the air as the flames slowly engulf his writhing body.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's a smug little hair implant sporting pygmy cunt who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter because of his skin colour and still moans that he's hard done by because of the same reason. An egotistical little faggot who'll drive under the badge of a vehicle manufacturer that got a completely unfair head start under the new engine rules and is sponsored by a company that made the military uniform for Nazi Germany at the height of its power, who has the audacity to use it as a platform to talk down to people on matters concerning religious and racial matters in a country that he hasn't even lived in for a decade. A cowardly little fruitcake who crumbles under the pressure whenever a team mate comes close to challenging him in the only other car on the entire grid that can match his pace and uses every opportunity possible to manipulate his team into supporting a lesser driver in the second seat for this exact reason.

I fucking hate him. He's a privileged little cunt who thinks that his skin pigmentation makes him a victim and a blatant racist towards white people despite owing everything he has to them, including his very existence, which he desperately tries to validate every single day. A detestable little cunt who I dearly hope to see screaming in agony one day after a horrible crash with his legs ripped off at the knees and arms waving desperately in the air as the flames slowly engulf his writhing body.

So your'e not a fan then.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So your'e not a fan then.

If I was stranded on a desolate rock in the middle of the Atlantic with him on the urge of starvation, knowing that a rescue ship was only a few hours away, I wouldn't even eat his remains for nourishment after I caved his head in with a stone using the last reserves of my declining strength.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Firstly he didn't have everything handed to him at all, he got in at McLaren on talent which Ron Dennis spotted. His father worked many jobs and he started off Karting to my knowledge unlike a lot of 'pay' drivers these days who get in because of Daddies money or their country putting up the cash. I don't know why you are bringing skin colour into it either, all the other white English drivers on the past decade have been shit Jenson, Jolyon, etc. Lewis matched 2-time WDC Alonso in his rookie season so I would hardly say he doesn't have the skills causing Alonso to throw his toys out of the pram. Every winner has a dominant car like Vettel at Red Bull, and that German cunt Rosberg only won by a point or two that season due to mechanical issue in Lewis' car. He was also so drained after going up against the champion that he retired soon after. I get Lewis' has pissed a lot of people off with his BLM bollocks and the fact he is super rich, but you cannot deny the talent, the talent @Roadkill the talent. 

I rate George Russell and he will be a future champion at Mercedes no doubt. Lando Norris is very good also. 

It's all about talent @Roadkill, talent. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Reported for racism.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Firstly he didn't have everything handed to him at all, he got in at McLaren on talent which Ron Dennis spotted. His father worked many jobs and he started off Karting to my knowledge unlike a lot of 'pay' drivers these days who get in because of Daddies money or their country putting up the cash. I don't know why you are bringing skin colour into it either, all the other white English drivers on the past decade have been shit Jenson, Jolyon, etc. Lewis matched 2-time WDC Alonso in his rookie season so I would hardly say he doesn't have the skills causing Alonso to throw his toys out of the pram. Every winner has a dominant car like Vettel at Red Bull, and that German cunt Rosberg only won by a point or two that season due to mechanical issue in Lewis' car. He was also so drained after going up against the champion that he retired soon after. I get Lewis' has pissed a lot of people off with his BLM bollocks and the fact he is super rich, but you cannot deny the talent, the talent @Roadkill the talent. 

I rate George Russell and he will be a future champion at Mercedes no doubt. Lando Norris is very good also. 

Rosberg and Hamilton had the exact same amount of DNFs in that season. And the bitter little cunt made Rosberg's life so miserable through the entirety of it that he robbed the cunt of any love he had of the sport. When he joined McLaren it was already a highly competitive team, he's never worked his way up through the ranks and the moment that they started to struggle he ditched them to move to Mercedes. His dad worked hard for him, he ditched him, his team worked hard for him, he ditched them. He doesn't give a shit about the sport aside from the money it brings in, which he spends on ridiculous clothes and faggy little nights out with celebrity chums like Justin fucking Bieber, as he desperately tries and fails to make a name for himself in the music industry or as an activist.

He's a passive aggressive little arsehole to his fans and detests the sport that made him because his ego makes him detest any possible suggestion that his success came through the hard work of anyone but himself. The worst kind of celebrity who thinks the sun shines out of his arsehole and will spout all manner of obnoxious shite before desperately back-tracking on it the moment someone takes offence on fucking Twitter.

Why should I support a twat that I don't even like? Why do you need me to acknowledge anything about the cunt?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Rosberg and Hamilton had the exact same amount of DNFs in that season. And the bitter little cunt made Rosberg's life so miserable through the entirety of it that he robbed the cunt of any love he had of the sport. When he joined McLaren it was already a highly competitive team, he's never worked his way up through the ranks and the moment that they started to struggle he ditched them to move to Mercedes. His dad worked hard for him, he ditched him, his team worked hard for him, he ditched them. He doesn't give a shit about the sport aside from the money it brings in, which he spends on ridiculous clothes and faggy little nights out with celebrity chums like Justin fucking Bieber, as he desperately tries and fails to make a name for himself in the music industry or as an activist.

He's a passive aggressive little arsehole to his fans and detests the sport that made him because his ego makes him detest any possible suggestion that his success came through the hard work of anyone but himself. The worst kind of celebrity who thinks the sun shines out of his arsehole and will spout all manner of obnoxious shite before desperately back-tracking on it the moment someone takes offence on fucking Twitter.

Why should I support a twat that I don't even like? Why do you need me to acknowledge anything about the cunt?

You're talking absolute bollocks by the way, but don't let facts get in the way of a rant. If you are trying to suggest Lewis is not only the best British F1 driver but also one of the greats then you do not understand F1. Any team strives for the best formula and a driver is part of that. Of course you know more than McLaren and Mercedes top dogs who pay his wages don't you. 

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

All of the teams had the same amount of time to prepare for the hybrid era and his decision to move to Mercedes when McLaren were on the decline (thanks to Button and Whitmarsh) was genius. Now look at him. What a champion, you should be proud. 

You're talking absolute bollocks by the way, don't let facts get in the way of a rant. If you are trying to suggest Lewis is not only the best British F1 driver and also one of the greats then you do not understand F1. Any team strives for the best formula and a driver is part of that. Of course you know more than McLaren and Mercedes top dogs who pay his wages don't you. 

I know he's an uppity little overrated cunt and that Mercedes deliberately sabotaged Russel's race on the single occasion that he was showing them up in a car that wasn't even fitted for him to stop Hamilton throwing a wobbler. I know he's using every dirty little trick in the book to keep that shameful fucking excuse for a driver that is Bottas in the other car because he wants to avoid any comparisons.

I don't like the cunt, and I don't get why saddo cunts like yourself can't handle that fact.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know he's an uppity little overrated cunt and that Mercedes deliberately sabotaged Russel's race on the single occasion that he was showing them up in a car that wasn't even fitted for him to stop Hamilton throwing a wobbler. I know he's using every dirty little trick in the book to keep that shameful fucking excuse for a driver that is Bottas in the other car because he wants to avoid any comparisons.

I don't like the cunt, and I don't get why saddo cunts like yourself can't handle that fact.

You really believe a company like Mercedes are keeping Bottas on and sabotaged Russell's race to keep Hamilton happy? What the fuck is in the water in Newcastle? I've got a tin foil hat if you want to borrow it. I don't give a shit if you like him or not to be honest, but you have to admit he's the best. He says 'man' a lot like you and me as well. C'mon @Roadkill be honest. I believe in you. 

You really believe a company like Mercedes are keeping Bottas on and sabotaged Russell's race to keep Hamilton happy? What the fuck is in the water in Newcastle? I've got a tin foil hat if you want to borrow it. I don't give a shit if you like him or not to be honest, but you have to admit he's the best. He says 'man' a lot like you and me as well. C'mon @Roadkill be honest. I believe in you. 

I have been honest. That fish-faced little bastard Verstappen would wipe the floor with him in equal machinery and Russell and LeClerc would make a fight of it. Everyone thought Vettel was the second coming when he was racing in a dominant car during the 2010's, but he can't even keep the fucking Ferrari on the track these days.

Alonso has always been an overrated twat, IMO and Button is a lovely bloke, but he got lucky in that Brawn GP car in '09 with only fucking Barichello to challenge him for the title. When Rosberg did fight against the team and best the cunt, Hamilton made him hate the sport and call it quits to avoid working with the cunt ever again and Massa lost one of those precious championships of his because of fucking Glock before taking a spring to the face and never being the same again afterwards.

Anyone in that car is going to be dominant - Bottas is the shining example of this - the rest is just everyone making a show of sucking Hamilton's little cock, because he has the power and influence to destroy anyone in the business who speaks out against him and won't hesitate to use it.

58 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is that sauce company now sponsoring F1 now?

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have been honest. That fish-faced little bastard Verstappen would wipe the floor with him in equal machinery and Russell and LeClerc would make a fight of it. Everyone thought Vettel was the second coming when he was racing in a dominant car during the 2010's, but he can't even keep the fucking Ferrari on the track these days.

Alonso has always been an overrated twat, IMO and Button is a lovely bloke, but he got lucky in that Brawn GP car in '09 with only fucking Barichello to challenge him for the title. When Rosberg did fight against the team and best the cunt, Hamilton made him hate the sport and call it quits to avoid working with the cunt ever again and Massa lost one of those precious championships of his because of fucking Glock before taking a spring to the face and never being the same again afterwards.

Anyone in that car is going to be dominant - Bottas is the shining example of this - the rest is just everyone making a show of sucking Hamilton's little cock, because he has the power and influence to destroy anyone in the business who speaks out against him and won't hesitate to use it.

@Roadkill you are obviously out of your depth in this subject. Firstly Vettel struggled with the Hybrid era at Red Bull and got showed up by Ricciardo, he then went to Ferrari and it was combination of shit car and management and hence why he is now at Racing Point, secondly Max although very talented is not an all round driver like Lewis and it seems will stay at Red Bull because hopefully Russell will get Bottas' drive next season and Ferrari are pinning their hopes on Leclerc. Lastly Massa never won any WDC so he never 'lost one of those precious championships of his'. Lol.

Be British @Roadkill and give credit where it's due, whether you like him or not and stop being a bitter cunt. I believe in you. Way aye man. 🇬🇧

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So (Daimler) Mercedes an international company with a massive reputation are going to let Lewis dictate to them what is what. I agree many a talented driver could do well in the Mercedes, but no way near as well as Lewis. Also why would they not get Russel in the car and pay him 10 million a year instead of Lewis? I'll tell you why because as Toto said Lewis is the best. 

@Roadkill you are obviously out of your depth in this subject. Firstly Vettel struggled with the Hybrid era at Red Bull and got showed up by Ricciardo, he then went to Ferrari and it was combination of shit car and management and hence why he is now at Racing Point, secondly Max although very talented is not an all round driver like Lewis and it seems will stay at Red Bull because hopefully Russell will get Bottas' drive next season and Ferrari are pinning their hopes on Leclerc. Lastly Massa never won any WDC so he never 'lost one of those precious championships of his'. Lol.

Be British @Roadkill and give credit where it's due, whether you like him or not and stop being a bitter cunt. I believe in you. Way aye man. 🇬🇧

No. He's only raced against one competitive team mate in an equal car and threw all the toys out of his pram when he lost. Massa lost the '08 championship to the cunt because a Toyota decided to pit and gift Hamilton the single point he needed on the final corner of the final race of the season (a race that Massa won).

He's a lucky, conniving little cunt who's only winning because of a car that started the hybrid era with an already heavily developed engine and has a plank of wood as a team mate who still manages to come second in the Championship because of the very same reason. He's faster than Bottas - that's it.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. He's only raced against one competitive team mate in an equal car and threw all the toys out of his pram when he lost. Massa lost the '08 championship to the cunt because a Toyota decided to pit and gift Hamilton the single point he needed on the final corner of the final race of the season (a race that Massa won).

He's a lucky, conniving little cunt who's only winning because of a car that started the hybrid era with an already heavily developed engine and has a plank of wood as a team mate who still manages to come second in the Championship because of the very same reason. He's faster than Bottas - that's it.

Give up this debate @Roadkill, you have made yourself look a complete stupid bitter bellend of a cunt who doesn't know what he's talking about. I know deep down you respect Hamilton's achievements so let's leave it there. 

Give up this debate @Roadkill, you have made yourself look a complete stupid bitter bellend of a cunt who doesn't know what he's talking about. I know deep down you respect Hamilton's achievements so let's leave it there. 

Listen, if you can't bare to hear criticism on the cunt, then don't write a nom about him on here.

The cunt needs to die screaming in a fire, end of story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I wanted to watch some cunt changing the tyres on a motor I’d park up in Kwikfits car park and put Fleetwood Mac ‘The Chain’  on the CD player. 

Bernie Ecclestone was a giant of F1.

I liked Bernie...the dwarf cunt. I don't know how he managed to allow himself to be kicked out though. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

If I wanted to watch some cunt changing the tyres on a motor I’d park up in Kwikfits car park and put Fleetwood Mac ‘The Chain’  on the CD player. 

Bernie Ecclestone was a giant of F1.

The dirty little munchkin went and had another kid. I feel sorry for the little fucker (the kid, not Bernie), it'll be ripped to bloody shreds by his daughters when it comes to inheritance.