CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, no, of course. You’d prefer to wait a few years until they gather together at a Catholic Youth Club then blow them sky high, wouldn’t you?

I’m afraid the moral high ground is a very distant prospect for you Bill. 

As usual Doc you’ve plunged your open paw into the box marked ‘Ulster troubles’ pulled out the first thing you’ve got hold of and launched it at me like some sort of home made pipe bomb from the roof of Divis flats. Alas it hasn’t exploded, because it never could. Bombing ‘youth clubs’ or tbh any other civilian target was predominantly a Republican tactic throughout the troubles (with only a couple of very rare exceptions). 
And anyway Catholics weren’t allowed into youth clubs as they all smelled of BO and priests semen).

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As usual Doc you’ve plunged your open paw into the box marked ‘Ulster troubles’ pulled out the first thing you’ve got hold of and launched it at me like some sort of home made pipe bomb from the roof of Divis flats. Alas it hasn’t exploded, because it never could. Bombing ‘youth clubs’ or tbh any other civilian target was predominantly a Republican tactic throughout the troubles (with only a couple of very rare exceptions). 
And anyway Catholics weren’t allowed into youth clubs as they all smelled of BO and priests semen).

The random disconnected parenthesis will be your undoing. As for the faulty pipe bomb - my parents told me to always go out with a clean pipe as anything can happen. Especially late at night on the streets of Belfast. 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The random disconnected parenthesis will be your undoing. As for the faulty pipe bomb - my parents told me to always go out with a clean pipe as anything can happen. Especially late at night on the streets of Belfast. 

Right you are then. So you are. 

On 07/10/2023 at 19:37, King Billy said:

Ah k'mon bally ..even a lotta holding the hand of british intelligence yer ability to manufacture splodey tings never mind actually plant them was woeful..gettin tanked up n plinking at randos from a wanked out mondeo with a worn out webley was about the height of it ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 07/10/2023 at 19:37, King Billy said:

Speaking as a left footer, I do think the loyalist murals in Belfast are classier than the Republican ones. Obviously your lot had more time on their hands. Btw; that Jackie Coulter one looks like Steve Wright. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah k'mon bally ..even a lotta holding the hand of british intelligence yer ability to manufacture splodey tings never mind actually plant them was woeful..gettin tanked up n plinking at randos from a wanked out mondeo with a worn out webley was about the height of it ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I can’t really disagree with anything you’ve said there. However it’s possible that one of the engines might fall off a 747 and hit me directly on the top of my head. Then after about fifty years in a coma I might wake up with less than 1% of my brain intact, read it again and it might make perfect sense. I’m sure you know what you’re trying to say and I hope you find someone daft enough to listen one day.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧