CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bumble vs. Shithouse

colonelkurtz

On 24/04/2021 at 10:19, colonelkurtz said:

Aka  the Johnson vs Cummings Roadshow.  Seconds out !  In one corner a lying , duplicitous , condescending , self serving cunt , in the other corner  a lying , dupl ..

In Corner terminology, Cummings is rattled as fuck right now and in the middle of a shit-flinging meltdown that would make even JSP blush.

He did everything right, everyone else was incompetent, let's all just ignore his blatant hypocrisy when it comes down to his own personal decisions and actions during the lockdown and no, he's absolutely not just throwing his toys out of the pram because he's out of the gravy train - he'd totally still be saying all of this right now even if he did still have the job.

Sadly, I doubt we're going to see any of the other cunts calling him a window licking spacker or baiting him to the point where he invites @Eric Cuntman to his birthday party in a last desperate attempt to make the pain go away and there's no equivalent to @Mrs Roops who could sneak up behind him mid-sentence and garrote the little slap-head cunt whilst gently whispering "Shhh, shhh, it's OK, it's OK, just go to sleep..." as he gurgles out his last pathetic breaths, but I think the comparison holds up quite nicely anyway. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

In Corner terminology, Cummings is rattled as fuck right now and in the middle of a shit-flinging meltdown that would make even JSP blush.

He did everything right, everyone else was incompetent, let's all just ignore his blatant hypocrisy when it comes down to his own personal decisions and actions during the lockdown and no, he's absolutely not just throwing his toys out of the pram because he's out of the gravy train - he'd totally still be saying all of this right now even if he did still have the job.

Sadly, I doubt we're going to see any of the other cunts calling him a window licking spacker or baiting him to the point where he invites @Eric Cuntman to his birthday party in a last desperate attempt to make the pain go away and there's no equivalent to @Mrs Roops who could sneak up behind him mid-sentence and garrote the little slap-head cunt whilst gently whispering "Shhh, shhh, it's OK, it's OK, just go to sleep..." as he gurgles out his last pathetic breaths, but I think the comparison holds up quite nicely anyway. 

What surprises me more than anything at all about Mr. Cummings is that he has a wife and child. How the fuck has that happened?

• Like 1