CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bumble vs. Shithouse

colonelkurtz

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Boris shrugs off career-terminating shit and gets away with it...he always has, unless the blind-driver has something nuclear, and I’m not sure he has. We’ll see but one thing’s for sure, the left is far too lame to land a glove on the bumbling prick.

The left isn't going to throw too much shit as regardless of party, MP's are just pigs at the trough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's hard to believe that nobody has kicked Cummings' big weird fucking head in yet. Buffoon that he is, surely even BoJo could blooter the living shit out of this Mekon cunt without breaking sweat.

I wonder if Dan Dare knows that John Parrott has his eyebrows.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To go off topic, has Harold been on today? Or have the Sandmen terminated him? 

Wherever it is I hope it’s dead. She’s got previous for murder though. I’m still in awe at the ‘Great Cuntman-Roops-Saucepan Slaughter’ witnessed live.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Aka  the Johnson vs Cummings Roadshow.  Seconds out !  In one corner a lying , duplicitous , condescending , self serving cunt .. in the other corner  a lying , dupl ..

You beat me to it, Colonel.  The way I see it, if Boris has done something dodgy, then fair enough, it should be investigated.  But what a bitter, backstabbing bitch Cummings is !  Whether the allegations are true or not, he has handed Labour a momentary propaganda coup, which is frankly unforgivable.  I didn't have a particularly high opinion of Cummings before, but now he is just contemptible and pathetic.  

On 24/04/2021 at 10:19, colonelkurtz said:

Aka  the Johnson vs Cummings Roadshow.  Seconds out !  In one corner a lying , duplicitous , condescending , self serving cunt , in the other corner  a lying , dupl ..

Gail Porter slugging it out with Hazel O’Conner over who owns the hair straighteners would be  less ridiculous than these two cunts calling each other liars.

It’s perfectly obvious to me that Bozo and Cuntings are both chaps of the utmost integrity and the whole thing has been stirred up by Horse Face Carrie who has probably started leaking again after shitting out the brat last year.

Fucking women eh? Bunch of trouble stirring cunts.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2021 at 19:51, Weary&Disgusted said:

You beat me to it, Colonel.  The way I see it, if Boris has done something dodgy, then fair enough, it should be investigated.  But what a bitter, backstabbing bitch Cummings is !  Whether the allegations are true or not, he has handed Labour a momentary propaganda coup, which is frankly unforgivable.  I didn't have a particularly high opinion of Cummings before, but now he is just contemptible and pathetic.  

Both in the shit and getting deeper by the day. The House Husbands of Downing St, for the UK viewers.

• 5 weeks later...

This is now approaching peak cuntfest, as the dome-headed cockwomble gives "evidence" to a parliamentary committee. What I can't understand is why anyone would believe a single word that comes out of this mendacious wanker's squinty mouth.

"I drove 200 miles during a pandemic to test my eyesight". Jesus cock-gobbling Christ.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is now approaching peak cuntfest, as the dome-headed cockwomble gives "evidence" to a parliamentary committee. What I can't understand is why anyone would believe a single word that comes out of this mendacious wanker's squinty mouth.

"I drove 200 miles during a pandemic to test my eyesight". Jesus cock-gobbling Christ.

His central thesis seems to be “nobody knew what the fuck we were doing”, which is beyond argument. Personally I’m just enjoying the show and wondering when Gove will make his move.

I am a little irked by him constantly referencing Bill Gates and “other amazingly smart people”, which is the sort of trick employed people who wish they were brighter than they are. Most of these people, in my experience, work for McKinsey, and a sizeable number are called Gareth. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

His central thesis seems to be “nobody knew what the fuck we were doing”, which is beyond argument. Personally I’m just enjoying the show and wondering when Gove will make his move.

I am a little irked by him constantly referencing Bill Gates and “other amazingly smart people”, which is the sort of trick employed people who wish they were brighter than they are. Most of these people, in my experience, work for McKinsey, and a sizeable number are called Gareth. 

That is quite worrisome and points to a lard & gammon outer cortex. Bill Gates is not a genius, but many thickos tend to use him as a Mensa reference point. Oh, and Elon Musk, too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He’s probably sucking the blood out of a freshly killed child as we speak. His 7 hours worth of score settling will easily be batted away due to the fact every sane human knows he’s an evil lying mekon headed cunt who’d shop is mum to the gestapo at the first opportunity. What a horrible fucking shitcunt of a man

Guest judgetwi

Baldy’s mistake was telling Boris to dump that wokie bitch Carrie Antoinette. Technically he was right but you can’t tell a bloke what to do with his cock, we all have to learn the hard way. Even when you turn out to be right he won’t appreciate it..... “well maybe if you hadn’t put the idea that she was a grasping slag in my head it might have worked out you cunt.”

You can’t fucking win i’m telling you. Just keep schtum and don’t say “i’m sorry to hear about that mate but I spotted she was a wrong un straight away”. It doesn’t help.

That’s what is going on in Parliament with these cunts. A massive bitchfest with the benefit of hindsight.

I just wonder if the penny will ever drop with most ordinary wankers.

Last year, the media camped outside the precancerous looking cunts house for 3 weeks after he went to Durham to check his visual acuity. They tried their utmost to get him sacked, so he just invented more patter and essentially told them to go fuck themselves.

Roll on a year and he points out what most sensible cunts already realised about bastards Johnson and Hancock, the very same journalists who wanted him finished, are now fighting the Labour wankers in the queue to suck his cock.

Said ordinary wankers will moan they deserve better than this circus of shit, but In my view they get what they deserve. They still read the newsrags that thrive on this shite and watch the same detritus the box puts out, and then have the stupidity to go and vote for these cunts as the least worse option.  

This country is a nut house and a kakocracy. 

• Like 6

Guest Weary&Disgusted

What I find shocking about this is that Cummings has admitted lying about his reasons for his infamous drive during lockdown.  The new story is that his family was in danger, but that he couldn't disclose that at the time.  Very James Bond, is anyone seriously buying this ?

I realise that he was an insider, but at this point, for me he has zero credibility, and is obviously out for revenge against his old colleagues for... whatever, rather than trying to atone for the mistakes of the past, or whatever narrative he is spinning today.  

On 26/05/2021 at 21:06, Stubby Pecker said:

He’s probably sucking the blood out of a freshly killed child as we speak. His 7 hours worth of score settling will easily be batted away due to the fact every sane human knows he’s an evil lying mekon headed cunt who’d shop is mum to the gestapo at the first opportunity. What a horrible fucking shitcunt of a man

You talking about 80% of MPs and senior civil servants. 

On 25/04/2021 at 20:26, King Billy said:

Gail Porter slugging it out with Hazel O’Conner over who owns the hair straighteners would be  less ridiculous than these two cunts calling each other liars.

It’s perfectly obvious to me that Bozo and Cuntings are both chaps of the utmost integrity and the whole thing has been stirred up by Horse Face Carrie who has probably started leaking again after shitting out the brat last year.

Fucking women eh? Bunch of trouble stirring cunts.

Hazel O'Conner! This is a trap, right?