CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lunatics Taking Over

Hammer of Cunts

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If I spot some cunt in a wheelchair wearing a black hat and wrapped in an Israeli flag then I'll be calling on your marksman skills. 

There's an eighth of red seal, and a four pack of wife beater in it for you. 

Keep that burner phone on we discussed through an encrypted medium. 

Red seal... hmmmm. And Gold seal. What was that other squidgy black called? It had golf ball dimples pressed into it. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If I spot some cunt in a wheelchair wearing a black hat and wrapped in an Israeli flag then I'll be calling on your marksman skills. 

There's an eighth of red seal, and a four pack of wife beater in it for you. 

Keep that burner phone on we discussed through an encrypted medium. 

Surely old judgie rocks up at Tottenham, the hook nosed child eating miserable old cunt

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Red seal... hmmmm. And Gold seal. What was that other squidgy black called? It had golf ball dimples pressed into it. 

Paki black

When I first started on the ganj it was either squigy, hash or this dry brownish weed which got you nicely stoned. However, the latter weed disappeared to be replaced by noxious super strength skunk that would put an bull Cape buffalo on it kness

I genuinely hope it gets legalized so some of those mild joints could be smoked again. It’ll probably fucking kill me mind

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Paki black

When I first started on the ganj it was either squigy, hash or this dry brownish weed which got you nicely stoned. However, the latter weed disappeared to be replaced by noxious super strength skunk that would put an bull Cape buffalo on it kness

I genuinely hope it gets legalized so some of those mild joints could be smoked again. It’ll probably fucking kill me mind

That brownish weed, dry and tightly packed with seeds in it and a nice creamy smell to it? It was called 'African bush' or 'Thai', depending on which bullshitter was selling it. I quite liked that fluffy slate as well. Came in 5mm flat slabs and puffed up to twice its size when you burned and crumbled it. Now it's all fucking soap bar.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That brownish weed, dry and tightly packed with seeds in it and a nice creamy smell to it? It was called 'African bush' or 'Thai', depending on which bullshitter was selling it. I quite liked that fluffy slate as well. Came in 5mm flat slabs and puffed up to twice its size when you burned and crumbled it. Now it's all fucking soap bar.

I'm reminiscing about my youth now lads. Some cunt could sell you an eight of slate that was actually just over a teenth. I remember it mushrooming once a Clipper touched it and you sprinkled it into your reefer. There was occasionally different coloured weed that would be touted as Thai/Albanian/African depending on the Del Trotter skills of your local dealer. 

I planted a few seeds one hot summer in with my Mum's tomato plants, and being oblivious on how to tell the sexes, or just how big the fuckers grew. There was one that almost reached five foot, and she thought it was a mix up with the seeds, and watered it. My brother and I found this fucking hilarious. 

I blame these super strength strains on the little fuckers running around knifing each other over Facebook disrespects (sucks teet, blood). If the government fucking legalised it we could get hold of the good shit again, the taxes could be put into hospitals ect, and we might save the next generation... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm reminiscing about my youth now lads. Some cunt could sell you an eight of slate that was actually just over a teenth. I remember it mushrooming once a Clipper touched it and you sprinkled it into your reefer. Their was occasionally different coloured weed that would be touted as Thai/Albanian/African depending on the Del Trotter skills of your local dealer. 

I planted a few seeds one hot summer in with my Mum's tomato plants, and being oblivious on how to tell the sexes, or just how big the fuckers grew. There was one that almost reached five foot, and she thought it was a mixed up with the seeds, and watered it. My brother and I found this fucking hilarious. 

I blame these super strength strains on the little fuckers running around knifing each other over Facebook disrespects (sucks teet, blood). If the government fucking legalised it we could get hold of the good shit again, the taxes could be put into hospitals ect, and we might save the next generation... 

I grew one plant last summer. Just in a big pot in the garden, sunlight, water and a bit of tomato food. Not a professional effort but it reached 9 feet and stank to high heaven. It took 8 hours to strip it down and I ended up with 2 ounces of bud. And 2 bin liners of twigs and shade leaves. Nothing special but I've paid for worse.