CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Traffic merging fucking idiots

Neil

What the actual fuck are the cunts that stop in the outside lane about 800 yards from a single file road waiting to cut in thinking? Drive as far as you can go you cunt,whats the fucking point of leaving half a mile of clear carriageway in front of you when you got half a mile of cars queued behind you?

If you've ever driven on foreign roads you'll know the correct way,over here its the fucking meek,pussy cunts who worry that people think they'd be pushing in,just drive properly and stop fucking holding everyone else up you fucking pricks.

This is on the A47 southern by-pass because some council cunt has decided after a year of empty roads now would be a good time to cut capacity to 50%. I've sat in the cunt both ways for fucking ages but it still beats having to sit on a train surrounded by the likes of Decs and loads of Yarmouth chav cunts on the adjacent rail line.

• Like 1

In case you were wondering, Neil, that was me in the Mercedes GLE that nudged that bollard out of the way in order to cut in front of you at the very last second on Wednesday morning. 

Looking at the outside, you really do need to clean that Rascal. Fuck knows what the inside looks like m

1 hour ago, Goober said:

In case you were wondering, Neil, that was me in the Mercedes GLE that nudged that bollard out of the way in order to cut in front of you at the very last second on Wednesday morning. 

Looking at the outside, you really do need to clean that Rascal. Fuck knows what the inside looks like m

I thought he got rid of that (set fire to it) and got a new Long wheel base van (more room for more  'equipment'). 

Rumour has it the Highways Authority deliberately left it to this time of year on the expectation that the weather would be warmer so queuing motorists would have to open their windows and let in the fresh aroma of Whitlingham sewage works to really fuck everyone off. If you like roundabouts (like Dickless) you could always turn off onto the NDR and get lost in Taverham because it's the only ring road I know of that doesn't form a ring.

15 hours ago, Neil said:

What the actual fuck are the cunts that stop in the outside lane about 800 yards from a single file road waiting to cut in thinking?

It's usually old cunts wearing hats. They're not "thinking", they're brain dead.