CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What’s wrong with this heading

White Cunt

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I think this click/bait title is a rather revolting Freudian slip, demonstrating the Sun - like denominator the corporation had become. A boring, average story, packaged to look like an incest trivia. Fucking BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-57352170

The more interesting story is the smug looking scientist, pictured with his equally smug looking offspring who's being hunted by a loony ex-army jarhead, armed with a rocket launcher. 

Oh, and apparently he's a far right loony.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The more interesting story is the smug looking scientist, pictured with his equally smug looking offspring who's being hunted by a loony ex-army jarhead, armed with a rocket launcher. 

Oh, and apparently he's a far right loony.

Paging Eric…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A boring wanker calling Eric a far right loony? At least Eric has something to say you sleep inducing cunt hole. 

It's ok Ed. I like WC, and to be fair, the world being the way it is at the moment, I'm quite proud to be a far right loony.

• Like 1