CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a pi(g)sstake...

Old Chap Raasclaat

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What with the gas price rise and the inevitable slaughter of the dear pigs it's time we took a leaf out of King Johns book. 

Needing to smash his way into a castle held by rebels he sent 40 fat pigs underneath the props of the great tower and set alight to them. The fat pigs burnt so hot that they caused the tower to collapse and enabled his forces in.

It's got me thinking, why not fill a stadium like Wembley with the soon to be culled pigs, set alight to them and through a network of pipes we could heat every home in the land.

The smell of roast pork filling every home would drive the peaceful cunts away also.

Its a win win. 

Just set fire to the peaceful cunts.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What with the gas price rise and the inevitable slaughter of the dear pigs it's time we took a leaf out of King Johns book. 

Needing to smash his way into a castle held by rebels he sent 40 fat pigs underneath the props of the great tower and set alight to them. The fat pigs burnt so hot that they caused the tower to collapse and enabled his forces in.

It's got me thinking, why not fill a stadium like Wembley with the soon to be culled pigs, set alight to them and through a network of pipes we could heat every home in the land.

The smell of roast pork filling every home would drive the peaceful cunts away also.

Its a win win. 

And the Jews.

I mean drive the Jews away not fill the stadium with Jews and.........well you know what I mean.