CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a pi(g)sstake...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Apparently thousands of pigs are going straight to landfill and not via our stomachs and arsholes, this is due to a shortage of foreign workers at the abbatoirs. The timely return of Fatty Cunt isn't enough to save this dreadful waste, what are we to do? No lorry drivers available to export the pigs abroad, all the dinghy arrival cunts won't go near pig slaughter and the massive demand for gay pig fat based lube has ceased since Franks death.

Food shortages to meat waste, another pile of shit to help along the great depression this winter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dave said:

Pigs in blankets for Xmas?

Shrouds would be nearer the mark.

Hope Christmas dies a fuckin' death

I'm really going to enjoy this Christmas, especially knowing there'll be loads of cunts struggling to keep warm let alone eat. The nation could do with diet anyways...the fat fucking bastards. 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If I managed to get some diesel and nicked the bus could I run you over a few times? You need to let Brexit go old chap. 

Let it go?..are ya mad..its only just startin ..bojo threatening to lite the fuze in northern Ireland..gobshites punchin each other on forecourts..runnin outa meat n fizzy drinks ..we're all mad to see what the dropped bag o shite does next

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Let it go?..are ya mad..its only just startin ..bojo threatening to lite the fuze in northern Ireland..gobshites punchin each other on forecourts..runnin outa meat n fizzy drinks ..we're all mad to see what the dropped bag o shite does next

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shut the fuck up Paddy. You cunts are still paying back a shitload of debt from your 2008 implosion when the UK had to vouch for you at the IMF and on the EU council because it didn't want to be shackled to a fucking zombie. Yes, we remember 2013 when Enda Kenny passed Germany and France the lube then bent over like a rent boy to get the second tranche of the Irish bailout. Shame about all the old people he had to rob blind.

Germany would have thrown you bunch of scroungers to the lions with Greece if it wasn't for Blighty. We won't be there to save you when it all goes tits up for you again very soon when your filthy tax haven gets closed down and the big boys rip your mickey mouse economy apart. How will you cope then with your real debt to GDP ratio motoring past 125%? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Brexit was and still is the correct decision, we are going through the transition period and in time things will settle down. It was never going to be simple and to be honest what's wrong with British people getting these jobs? Too much reliance on foreign workers in my opinion, we need to invest in and train British people to fill the void in the NHS and transport etc. Whilst foreign labour is and always will be required, under the EU dictatorship it was far too much and not sustainable long term. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Brexit was and still is the correct decision, we are going through the transition period and in time things will settle down. It was never going to be simple and to be honest what's wrong with British people getting these jobs? Too much reliance on foreign workers in my opinion, we need to invest in and train British people to fill the void in the NHS and transport etc. Whilst foreign labour is and always will be required, under the EU dictatorship it was far too much and not sustainable long term. 

The economy is bigger than our own work force is able to sustain. There is an inevitable reliance on migrant labour.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The economy is bigger than our own work force is able to sustain. There is an inevitable reliance on migrant labour.

I agree, however it became obvious that the net migration from mostly eastern europe was not sustainable. That's the problem with the freedom of movement concept...all the poorer countries workforce wanted to come here, and I don't blame them as I'd probably have done the same. I doubt many Brits went to Poland or Romania to work though, a lot of these workshy wasters like @Dyslexic cnut should be made to work and do these jobs a lot of Brits feel are beneath them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Until the mid 1960s there was an itinerant workforce that would travel long distances to do seasonal jobs .. there were the scottish fisher girls who would move between various UK fishing ports. Seasonal fruit picking would be done by housewives and children fro the cities .. hop pickers were on example .. and they would stay in huts with basic facilities. The large scale reliance of migrant workers is something that has evolved since the fall of the Soviet Empire where cheap captive labour was used to undercut and suppress the wage levels of the endemic workforce .. Blair's educashun, educashun, educashun! And keeping our own young at school for longer than was required and giving them an attitude that certain jobs were beneath them created a generation of cunts who would prefer unemployment to taking a job that they though was below their educational status.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

One thing is for sure though, post Covid 19 and Brexit we really need to rethink and re invest into manufacturing. What with more and more focus on the environment, our carbon footprint etc we really need to start actually making things again and generating jobs. It won't be easy due to China's dominance but I'd happily pay a bit more for something actually made here. 

The world is fucked. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, however it became obvious that the net migration from mostly eastern europe was not sustainable. That's the problem with the freedom of movement concept...all the poorer countries workforce wanted to come here, and I don't blame them as I'd probably have done the same. I doubt many Brits went to Poland or Romania to work though, a lot of these workshy wasters like @Dyslexic cnut should be made to work and do these jobs a lot of Brits feel are beneath them.

Don’t go upsetting DC - he’s still in mourning over the imaginary death of his imaginary wife. Be gentle.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There are lot of things that need to be sorted. A local lad bought a set of ladders and started up as a window cleaner he can't drive so he pushed has ladders around on a handcart. H was doing ok and happy with it, then some elf n safety cunts turned up and told him that he was not allowed to use a ladder to reach the upstairs windows.

22 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Until the mid 1960s there was an itinerant workforce that would travel long distances to do seasonal fobs .. there were the scottish fisher girls who would move between various UK fishing ports. Seasonal fruit picking would be done by housewives and children fro the cities .. hop pickers were on example .. and they would stay in huts with basic facilities. The large scale reliance of migrant workers is something that has evolved since the fall of the Soviet Empire where cheap captive labour was used to undercut and suppress the wage levels of the endemic workforce .. Blair's educashun, educashun, educashun! And keeping our own young at school for longer than was required and giving them an attitude that certain jobs were beneath them created a generation of cunts who would prefer unemployment to taking a job that they though was below their educational status.

Our demands as a nation are ridiculous, we want flowers year round flown in from South America, runner beans that have to be a certain shape etc for the supermarkets, supermarkets who know what they're doing in offering apples, strawberries etc out of season all year is wrong but are too scared to drop them for fear of losing sales to a rival. Our demand for the cheapest meat, so we end up with mass produced shite, and cheap throw away clothing that probably produced by poor cunts earning 20p a day. Until we change our demands and actually realise we are driving this madness, we are fucked. 

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Our demands as a nation are ridiculous, we want flowers year round flown in from South America, runner beans that have to be a certain shape etc for the supermarkets, supermarkets who know what they're doing in offering apples, strawberries etc out of season all year is wrong but are too scared to drop them for fear of losing sales to a rival. Our demand for the cheapest meat, so we end up with mass produced shite, and cheap throw away clothing that probably produced by poor cunts earning 20p a day. Until we change our demands and actually realise we are driving this madness, we are fucked. 

I think that most of the fruit and veg we consume is flown in from elsewhere, even crops such as broccoli and sprouts.As to meat it seems to be quantity rather than quality and some local quality meat is simply thrown away and burned. Thousands of pheasants are being shot in the west country yet you can't walk into butchers shop and buy them, most of them are simply chucked on bonfires.

We note that the fat lad has granted 300 visas to enable igor n yvgenny in to drive the big trucks and his 5 thousand visas that were due to expire on Christmas eve has been extended to February..anything to save the Tory partay conference i suppose..gwan bojo baby..trigger the article 16..turn yer nation into the lad with herpes at the swingers partay..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..gobshites punchin each other on forecourts..

I think in a smartphone age when anyone can be a citizen journalist and post to various platforms that particular fuel shortage vignette is overstated. Still, a bit of forecourt unpleasantness has got be better than gobshites shooting each others' kneecaps off.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think in a smartphone age when anyone can be a citizen journalist and post to various platforms that particular fuel shortage vignette is overstated. Still, a bit of forecourt unpleasantness has got be better than gobshites shooting each others' kneecaps off.

Have you had any issues filling the Range Rover sport and the Audi A3 you use for getting the papers on a Sunday morning (in that newsagents 100 yards down the road)?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One thing is for sure though, post Covid 19 and Brexit we really need to rethink and re invest into manufacturing. What with more and more focus on the environment, our carbon footprint etc we really need to start actually making things again and generating jobs. It won't be easy due to China's dominance but I'd happily pay a bit more for something actually made here. 

The world is fucked. 

Indeed. But it will take years to build up the required energy infrastructure, without which even keeping the current economy going is impossible. So the process can not be done too quickly or the current energy problems will become unsolvable. Energy security first, followed by critical manufacturing redevelopment.

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. But it will take years to build up the required energy infrastructure, without which even keeping the current economy going is impossible. So the process can not be done too quickly or the current energy problems will become unsolvable. Energy security first, followed by critical manufacturing redevelopment.

I agree, but why for example are EDF (French) given the contract to build Hinckley point? Why not use that as an opportunity to actually do something ourselves? Anything needing investment is sold off/offered to foreign companies who then have licence to rip us off to recover the initial outlay on top of expected profits. All this is happening whilst the government give people a warm home discount etc. We don't even really produce our own steel etc, It's all wrong and rotten to the core. I'm not a Tory or particularly Labour either but there is a strong argument for re nationalising certain sectors especially energy and rail.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, but why for example are EDF (French) given the contract to build Hinckley point? Why not use that as an opportunity to actually do something ourselves? Anything needing investment is sold off/offered to foreign companies who then have licence to rip us off to recover the initial outlay on top of expected profits. All this is happening whilst the government give people a warm home discount etc. We don't even really produce our own steel etc, It's all wrong and rotten to the core. I'm not a Tory or particularly Labour either but there is a strong argument for re nationalising certain sectors especially energy and rail.

We do not have the capacity to build even some fairy basic stuff, in East Angular where I think  you live there is a wonderful new fleet of trains coming into service .. built in Switzerland, there are many innovative features of these trains but absolutely nothing that we could not have built ourselves had they not sold off and in some cases demolished the workshops that built the previous generation of trains some 30 years ago. In fact over the past twenty years we have had several fleets of trains that were built in Austria and Spain none of which offered any real improvements over the trains that we no longer had the the workshops to build them in.

• Like 1