CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Six Weeks of Madness

Penny Farthing

11 hours ago, Clavo said:

Stole £1.1 million from his trust Hardly surprising, he thought that he was too clever to be caught out .. just like another GP some twenty years ago. Some of them are as thick as they come.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-59179195

_121445679_976_pa-62585813.jpg

If he plays his cards right, he will find a job in the gambling industry, helping suckers “quit”. lol

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wouldn't surprise me if this sort of shit is happening all over the place. That's what happens when you give Primary Care to the private sector

I last visited my GP about 8 years ago Gypps, and only a couple of years later £9.50p mysteriously disappeared from my Bradford and Bingley savings account. Coincidence? I don’t fucking think so.

On 07/11/2021 at 20:28, White Cunt said:

If he plays his cards right, he will find a job in the gambling industry, helping suckers “quit”. lol

Jail time is pricy for the taxpayer, so letting the cunt out after having to digest an extended brownie welcome pack hamper, might still be the best value medicine.