CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heating Engineers.

Cillian Murphy

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I were you Drew I’d get straight onto said online form and fire off a few complaint emails to decs and his fucking useless council lackeys. Get the cunt to do some work for a change and send someone round to collect your overflowing recycling bin. All those kestrel super empties could make an F-35

Kestrel cans are the best for making things that fly.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, sorry about that but some of us don't live in places which just require an online form to be filled in to get some neanderthal from the council out to replace a washer in the tap. Drip.

Don't worry, Drew. County before country I say. 

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be as bad as Frank. That makes you OK in my book. Faint praise, but it's all I've got. 

On 01/12/2021 at 21:17, Decimus said:

Imagine the fucking state of his old "infamous Potterton" after Drew had a go at it with his soldering iron. I haven't used one since school, but I do recall that you need a fairly steady hand to do a decent job with it.

What with his crippling DTs, I'd wager that his boiler ended up looking like the fucking T1000 had exploded all over it.

Ape and Drew meet for a split second at 15000 ft above ground level. Drew is ascending and Ape is hurtling towards the Earth. Ape asks ‘Do you know anything about propellor blades?

Drew replies ‘Fuck all mate, do you know anything about Potterton gas boilers?

• Like 1