CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heating Engineers.

Cillian Murphy

Who charge £145.00 + VAT...per hour plus parts. to fix a tiny problem on a gas boiler for a 81 year old lady.

The old dear over the road couldnt get her pilot light to work after the wind blew it out. I had a look and I couldnt get it to light.

She phoned xxxxxxx company and the above prices are what they quoted. THIEVING CUNTS.

So, I phoned a friend (GasSafe and all that malarchy) He changed a thermo coupler/nozzle or some gas boiler shit, flushed her rads through and fucked off before she could pay him.

So, I nominate all Heating Engineers...I could nominate the name of the company, but there are legal implifcations (sp)

46 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Who charge £145.00 + VAT...per hour plus parts. to fix a tiny problem on a gas boiler for a 81 year old lady.

The old dear over the road couldnt get her pilot light to work after the wind blew it out. I had a look and I couldnt get it to light.

She phoned xxxxxxx company and the above prices are what they quoted. THIEVING CUNTS.

So, I phoned a friend (GasSafe and all that malarchy) He changed a thermo coupler/nozzle or some gas boiler shit, flushed her rads through and fucked off before she could pay him.

So, I nominate all Heating Engineers...I could nominate the name of the company, but there are legal implifcations (sp)

You're absolutely spot on, CM. What sort of tradesman goes through years of training, invests in a business with his own time and money, and then has the fucking audacity to expect to be paid for doing a job? 

You thick, commie cunt.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Great nom, but I’ll help you out for free, cillian.

Next time, pop over, make sure the gas is turned up full on the boiler and hobs (this will clear the pipes).  Then, after a couple of hours, try to light it with a naked flame. 

• Like 3

In my old house I had one of the infamous Potterton Suprima 50SP that had the PCB with the dry solder joints which resulted in undiagnosable problems. Potterton sent me a replacement PCB but the cunts said I would have to arrange fitting myself. Fuck that, so one Saturday morning armed with a screwdriver and a mobile phone to take pictures of where all the wires and tubes go, I set to work. A couple of hours later it was working again and carried on working for the next 7 years. I'm either fucking brilliant or these heating engineers are taking the piss.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

In my old house I had one of the infamous Potterton Suprima 50SP that had the PCB with the dry solder joints which resulted in undiagnosable problems. Potterton sent me a replacement PCB but the cunts said I would have to arrange fitting myself. Fuck that, so one Saturday morning armed with a screwdriver and a mobile phone to take pictures of where all the wires and tubes go, I set to work. A couple of hours later it was working again and carried on working for the next 7 years. I'm either fucking brilliant or these heating engineers are taking the piss.

There I was, thinking the evening was a bit dull. Thanks for this.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Use of the word 'malarchy' makes you 100% more of a cunt than any engineer.

3 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Heating engineers/plumbers and electricians are in it for three things; ripping off crumblies who have thousands hidden in biscuit tins under the floorboards, fiddling their tax returns and shagging bored housewives. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Heating engineers/plumbers and electricians are in it for three things; ripping off crumblies who have thousands hidden in biscuit tins under the floorboards, fiddling their tax returns and shagging bored housewives. 

Some of them have nobler intentions, Gypps.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/12/plumber-arrested-for-killing-3-in-string-of-attacks/

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've had a plumber rock up to my house in a nearly new Porsche to prepare an estimate. 

Needless to say, his estimate went in the bin unread. 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've had a plumber rock up to my house in a nearly new Porsche to prepare an estimate. 

Needless to say, his estimate went in the bin unread. 

If you had already formed an opinion of him when he rocked up, why bother let him prepare an estimate at the expense of his time and yours?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That wasn't a real one, you know those brightly coloured plastic steering wheels they let kids play with in cars...

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you had already formed an opinion of him when he rocked up, why bother let him prepare an estimate at the expense of his time and yours?

I doubt a wasted half hour spent cooking up improbably large numbers made him destitute, particularly when he probably just added it in some other sap's bill. Fuck him.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Drew, I can picture you now. Drunkenly waving your Fisher Price screwdriver around and screaming at the missus that you don't need to be on the GSR in order to tinker with your "Infamous Potterton." 

Such blatant and pissed up disregard usually ends with a case of fatal carbon monoxide poisoning, but you've eaten the contents of that many pub ashtrays during your lifetime of booze benders that you're no doubt immune to it.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

one Saturday morning armed with a screwdriver and a mobile phone to take pictures of where all the wires and tubes go, I set to work.

Excellent thinking CBB. Allowing yourself a couple of hours of a slim chance of not lighting yourself up like the Blackpool illuminations at best, or blowing up the whole street at worst, before the odds shortened dramatically once the offie opened.

13 hours ago, Neil said:

That prick that runs Pimlico and thinks he's Rod Stewart, now there's a cunt. If you think hiring a good tradesman is expensive try hiring a shit one.

What a fucking bellend, he actually stated that all of his engineers must be smartly turned out and not have silly haircuts!!!! The cunt looks like a chuckle brother with highlights….

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Great work drew- you earned a couple of man stripes there.

Bet you celebrated with a drink 

• Like 1