CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

On 23/04/2022 at 22:07, Frank said:

I wish you'd permanently leave the site, I really do. Fucking horrible little thing. 

If there was a vote amongst the faithful regarding the punter they'd most like to see log off and take a bath with an electric heater then I'd wager heavily on you, Franco.

Although like a tumor you've grown on me. This place wouldn't be the same though without your piss poor attempts at Machiavellian-esque shit stirring and being repaid with more hidings than an average northern housewife.

You cunt!

• Like 3

On 20/02/2022 at 18:34, Wolfie said:

It's poorly researched comments such as this which help diminish my faith in the human race, though I am not surprised to see it coming from a poorly educated thickster with just a handful of brain cells.

A free-range animal in the UK at 'Sunnybrook Farm' will have had space in a field with fresh air, access to clean water, nutritious food, and be housed at the correct temperature to ensure it doesn't suffer extreme cold, wet or heat. It will of course have proper ongoing veterinary care, in addition to correct transportation methods if taken to a local abbatoir (temperature, space, clean water etc.). The slaughter process, different from supermarket practices, would probably be done on-site by such a smallholding and ensure under DEFRA guidelines its livestock will be killed with immediacy using correct equipment/stun voltage etc. to reduce stress for the animal. This method is also greener, which is precisely why I mentioned it previously. Such creatures wouldn't exist if it were not for the purpose of human consumption, which even an indifferent shitcunt who clearly has no respect for them – such as yourself – can understand. Is there a small ray of light coming through to that little space between your ears, yes?

Dogs, cats and other sentient creatures, crammed into Wuhan cages, are often stolen pets transported with no access to water or food in extreme temperatures and squalid conditions, kept with no animal welfare laws in mind (China and South Korea being good examples), meaning hundreds are left in tiny cages to fight among themselves in their faeces (you'll probably be wanking until you catch fire when reading that), who are often fed rotting leftovers from the slitty-eyed cunts with small cocks who fuel the abysmal fucking 'industry' in the first instance. This, before the terrified creatures are beaten to within an inch of their lives and skinned or boiled alive. The flavour of the meat is allegedly increased via adrelanine if the animal suffers before death. If you don't believe me, just Google 'Chinese torture dogs or cats' or similar, though I'll be surprised if it affects your obvious nonchalance towards animal torture.

Now, are you seeing the difference between both practcies? There's a huge disparity between the dead animal in your stomach whose life has been 99% free range at Sunnybrook Farm and an animal which has suffered terribly during its life (and death). Dogs have been our most trusted companions for millennia. When was the last time a sheep or cow or chicken was trained by the police or army to diffuse a bomb in a shopping centre, for example?

The only thing more surprising than your lack of knowledge (or empathy) is why I actually devote my time attempting to educate vapid cunts such as yourself. Perhaps I might beat it into you one day, in person.

Spot on. I'm not going to bother getting in to the 'in's and out's' of the merits and more importantly benefits of eating free range meat/produce, but my options pretty much mirror yours.

The multicoloured, large font, look at my post, animal cruelty enthusiastic fucking idiot has once again been shown up. I'm actually staggered that he's denser than I originally thought and compliments the corey from Crewe perfectly.

He's definitely swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, but his comments on this thread have almost pulled him out.

What an utter cunt!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Spot on. I'm not going to bother getting in to the 'in's and out's' of the merits and more importantly benefits of eating free range meat/produce, but my options pretty much mirror yours.

The multicoloured, large font, look at my post, animal cruelty enthusiastic fucking idiot has once again been shown up. I'm actually staggered that he's denser than I originally thought and compliments the corey from Crewe perfectly.

He's definitely swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, but his comments on this thread have almost pulled him out.

What an utter cunt!

Looking at the members list, I was pleasantly surprised to see the vapid cunt drifting away in the bottom third. I'm not tempting fate, but...

23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If there was a vote amongst the faithful regarding the punter they'd most like to see log off and take a bath with an electric heater then I'd wager heavily on you, Franco.

Although like a tumor you've grown on me. This place wouldn't be the same though without your piss poor attempts at Machiavellian-esque shit stirring and being repaid with more hidings than an average northern housewife.

You cunt!

I have yet to see a proper nomination from Frank in ten years but it wouldn't be the same with out the bald-skinny jeans-sandals cunt.

Cracking videos though.