CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

This is a pity nom to stop @Eric Cuntman whimpering in the corner about the end times, so its a bit rushed. In fact its just something I ended up pondering before bed last night, but apparently the site needs traffic, so here's my contribution.

Pigs. I don't trust the cunts. They're getting far too much popularity by way of being made of bacon, scaring rag heads, and having an ever increasing supply of interchangeable bits with the big swinging dick, mean mother fuckers who rule this pile of dirt (us). A man with terminal heart disease recently had a successful heart transplant from a genetically modified pig. Doctors have also decided to mix their meat and veggies with a kidney transplant into a brain dead cunt. Pig heart valves have been used for years in humans with sub-par tickers.

That's all well and good, but where does it stop? How long until they start genetically engineering the cunts into bipedal storm troopers, or covert assassins capable of consuming any trace of their unsuspecting victims? And you can fucking bet once the cunts are given guns they're going to want revenge for being considered breakfast over the centuries.

And the worst thing about the entire situation is that we apparently taste quite similar. We could all quite possibly end our days as the main feature of a full English breakfast.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

......And the worst thing about the entire situation is that we apparently taste quite similar. We could all quite possibly end our days as the main feature of a full English breakfast.

Considering the state of the world, this wouldn't be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

This is a pity nom to stop @Eric Cuntman whimpering in the corner about the end times, so its a bit rushed. In fact its just something I ended up pondering before bed last night, but apparently the site needs traffic, so here's my contribution.

Pigs. I don't trust the cunts. They're getting far too much popularity by way of being made of bacon, scaring rag heads, and having an ever increasing supply of interchangeable bits with the big swinging dick, mean mother fuckers who rule this pile of dirt (us). A man with terminal heart disease recently had a successful heart transplant from a genetically modified pig. Doctors have also decided to mix their meat and veggies with a kidney transplant into a brain dead cunt. Pig heart valves have been used for years in humans with sub-par tickers.

That's all well and good, but where does it stop? How long until they start genetically engineering the cunts into bipedal storm troopers, or covert assassins capable of consuming any trace of their unsuspecting victims? And you can fucking bet once the cunts are given guns they're going to want revenge for being considered breakfast over the centuries.

And the worst thing about the entire situation is that we apparently taste quite similar. We could all quite possibly end our days as the main feature of a full English breakfast.

The way things are going we'll have half pig/cow/leopard people in twenty years, with their own gender identity and YouTube channels. The BBC will have a pig on Bargain Hunt..hang on, wait a minute...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/2RH32zGtYJzZKRbpL4RgGyH/philip-serrell

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The way things are going we'll have half pig/cow/leopard people in twenty years, with their own gender identity and YouTube channels. The BBC will have a pig on Bargain Hunt..hang on, wait a minute...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/2RH32zGtYJzZKRbpL4RgGyH/philip-serrell

Fuck. They've already got sleeper agents...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

covert assassins capable of consuming any trace of their unsuspecting victims

Have you read "Hannibal", where Mason Verger comes to a sticky end in the pigsty?

On a scale where getting Multiple Miggs to swallow his own tongue rates as a 6/10, what score would you award for getting Verger to cut his own face off and eat it?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you read "Hannibal", where Mason Verger comes to a sticky end in the pigsty?

On a scale where getting Multiple Miggs to swallow his own tongue rates as a 6/10, what score would you award for getting Verger to cut his own face off and eat it?

I'd say a solid eight. I read the book years ago, but can't remember much about it apart from the weird B plot where his roided up sister has a shower wank with Barney. Getting Cordell to feed the cunt to his own pigs in the film was a 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

In his best 'come hither' attire.

I’m an infrequent meat eater at best, however, there is some bacon in the fridge, which if not gone green, I’ll grill to a crisp tomorrow.

As for the creatures themselves, here in the Uk they’re treated better than anywhere in the world. Being pack animals and more intelligent than dogs, they suffer appallingly especially in the Far East, surprise surprise. Eating them less is clearly a good thing for them and the planet.

There are, however, 18 species for wild pig with an almost worldwide distribution. I’m a big fan of these but not necessarily in a sexual way

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m an infrequent meat eater at best, however, there is some bacon in the fridge, which if not gone green, I’ll grill to a crisp tomorrow.

I also like to let my bacon dry age in the fridge until a nice shade of green. I prefer mine medium rare though, do you think that could be a contributing factor to me having the shits for the last 10 years? 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I also like to let my bacon dry age in the fridge until a nice shade of green. I prefer mine medium rare though, do you think that could be a contributing factor to me having the shits for the last 10 years? 

Possibly, you daft cunt

This reminds me of a jethro joke about a three legged pig I can be bothered to tell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As for the creatures themselves, here in the Uk they’re treated better than anywhere in the world. Being pack animals and more intelligent than dogs, they suffer appallingly especially in the Far East, surprise surprise. Eating them less is clearly a good thing for them and the planet.

There are, however, 18 species for wild pig with an almost worldwide distribution. I’m a big fan of these but not necessarily in a sexual way

There's a massive difference between eating meat that's local/greener and genuinely free-range, of course. I've tried to give up meat on a few occasions, but I can't. I like it too much. But I am happy to pay extra to use a local butcher instead of cuntish Tesco or Morrisons, or buy from local markets. My freezer has chicken and game from nearby farms mostly, which is sustainable, keeps people in jobs in rural areas, and is totally ethical (apart from the bit at the end), while those with frozen pizza boxes in their bins need to be tortured for not having any consideration for what life (or death) the pig in the pepperoni may have had, for example.  

So, is your bacon British, or did the poor bastards suffer in Danish or Dutch EU-standard concrete?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There's a massive difference between eating meat that's local/greener and genuinely free-range, of course. I've tried to give up meat on a few occasions, but I can't. I like it too much. But I am happy to pay extra to use a local butcher instead of cuntish Tesco or Morrisons, or buy from local markets. My freezer has chicken and game from nearby farms mostly, which is sustainable, keeps people in jobs in rural areas, and is totally ethical (apart from the bit at the end), while those with frozen pizza boxes in their bins need to be tortured for not having any consideration for what life (or death) the pig in the pepperoni may have had, for example.  

So, is your bacon British, or did the poor bastards suffer in Danish or Dutch EU-standard concrete?

Why would you ever even try to give up meat? Surely if nothing else, then the simple fact that you're spiting every cabbage farting, smug vegetarian and brittle boned vegan on the planet is more than enough to make up for any potential cost to your personal long term health?

I certainly wouldn't want to make it to 100 if it meant eating only veggies. I'd rather die on the toilet young like Elvis than spend a half century of life shitting green gravy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why would you ever even try to give up meat? Surely if nothing else, then the simple fact that you're spiting every cabbage farting, smug vegetarian and brittle boned vegan on the planet is more than enough to make up for any potential cost to your personal long term health?

I certainly wouldn't want to make it to 100 if it meant eating only veggies. I'd rather die on the toilet young like Elvis than spend a half century of life shitting green gravy.

Wolfie a vegan .. I bet that he even feeds quorn to his toy poodles.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would say a 9/10. But then, I would give the publication of another Fwank music video 8/10.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck me, what a load of self-justifying, woke, bullshit.
An animal died to satisfy your appetite, get over it, you faux tree-hugging, shit cunt.
Next you'll be telling us next you wear a fuckin' dress when you take your Poodles for a walk in the park.:D

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The mrs has been a vegetarian since her teens and is naturally very sensitive as to where she buys. The bacon was from the local butcher and assured as free range breed here in Gloucestershire. 

It’s difficult to avoid factory farmed stuff with every day food sold to us by the aforementioned shit cunt supermarkets and fast food such as Indian takeaways. Most don’t give a fuck. With food prices rising, hopefully meat will become a treat a couple of times a week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The mrs has been a vegetarian since her teens and is naturally very sensitive as to where she buys. The bacon was from the local butcher and assured as free range breed here in Gloucestershire. 

It’s difficult to avoid factory farmed stuff with every day food sold to us by the aforementioned shit cunt supermarkets and fast food such as Indian takeaways. Most don’t give a fuck. With food prices rising, hopefully meat will become a treat a couple of times a week

She's a 'spitter' then?