CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine - The Internet's New Chamber Pot

Roadkill

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd put down the vodka, comrade before you do yourself an injury. The 300 roubles a month that Vlad pays you to spread Russian propaganda on western sites isn't worth the absolute fucking hiding you're going to get on here before you inevitably piss your pants and get banned.

Let's get a team together and find this cunt. Sounds like he could be high up in the command structure - possibly Vlad's cock sucker general. The Ruskies would pay a king's ransom for his safe return.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let's get a team together and find this cunt. Sounds like he could be high up in the command structure - possibly Vlad's cock sucker general. The Ruskies would pay a king's ransom for his safe return.

I'm waiting for him to follow up his accusations of 'keyboard warrior', by telling us that he's 6' 5" and weighs 250lbs.

• Like 2

Guest Kill the Elite
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Firstly, you're American.

Secondly, the first paragraph was a Bill Hicks paraphrase.

Thirdly, I don't fucking like you. In fact, shithead, you might be just the thing to bring @Decimus and myself together to form a super-clique, the likes of which has never been seen before. 

You're going to have to work very hard to make it through to next week. 

Wow, this place is like some sort of asylum for unemployable sociopaths. Listen to yourself dude? Have you ever even seen a vagina? How often you leave the house? 21,000 posts on a shitty site no one has ever heard of. What a waste of life people live these days.

Ever think that people come here and go, "oh my god, I thought I'd seen it all," then leave, That's why this site is basically ran by losers like you and your "clique". Do you realise how much of a loser you are? LOL!

Guest Kill the Elite
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm waiting for him to follow up his accusations of 'keyboard warrior', by telling us that he's 6' 5" and weighs 250lbs.

You ARE a keyboard warrior, you slob. What other definition is there? Cartman avatar, Jesus. Your poor mother, what dreams she had for her darling son.

Guest Kill the Elite
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Are you guys adults? Are you mentally handicapped in an institute? You're going to "find" me. In what sense? You've probably not left your house since 2006. Too bust derping on this site like a absolute mental patient.

3 hours ago, Kill the Elite said:
Just resign, Zelensky, you aren't cut out for this.
Russia has the 3rd strongest military in the world and after 5th place, there is a huuuuge drop off - and Ukraine is 22nd. Egypt is 12th...

[link to www.globalfirepower.com (secure)]

So there's the basic pound-for-pound reality. Nothing favours Ukraine. All that needs to happen, is that Zelensky (and his gimp cronies) step down and we have relative peace, lots of disgruntlement and internet babble, but relative peace.

The alternative is that USA comes storming in. That means World War 3. World War because the degenerate, corrupt Ukraine government and Nazi-saluting military poked the Russian bear once to many times.

Zelensky is finished, he knows it. No one wants war. So how does this end? It ends with a ceasefire RIGHT NOW and peace talks. The alternative is escalation and maybe millions dead. Over stupid pride shit. To be pro war in 2022 is just embarrassingly wrongheaded, but over in America, you have Democrat progressives, traditionally anti-war people banging the Rambo war drums, because THEY won't suffer, those cunts will PROSPER.

Look at Zelensky interviewed on Sky News looking like a deadbeat dad after a divorce and has turned to booze and smells of ass...

Jesus. Just step down, you clown and let's get back to the regular insanity we've gotten used to.

Really? He looked fine considering the circumstances. On the global stage I'd say Zelensky has comprehensively won the PR war and has the perceived higher moral ground compared to Putin.

As for "military might" between Russia and Ukraine on paper the Russians should have been able to blitzkrieg through to Kiev within 36-48 hours of launching the invasion but they didn't. The problem with Globalfirepower.com's rankings is that is just a internet game. Ok, the rankings are calculated on measuring 50 indices but there seems little mention of what weighting each index has, if any. Is patriotism, resolve, motivation, discipline and quality of training and kit factored in? I think the world has witnessed such internet exercises are pointless.

Guest Kill the Elite
Just now, Roadkill said:

He's adopted. His parents died in Ukraine fighting Russians.

You heartless cunt.

Right. That's amazing. Any other fantasies you'd like to share. Maybe get a job and an outdoor hobby?

Just now, Kill the Elite said:

Are you guys adults? Are you mentally handicapped in an institute? You're going to "find" me. In what sense? You've probably not left your house since 2006. Too bust derping on this site like a absolute mental patient.

That's not true! I draw pictures, too...

• Like 1

Guest Kill the Elite
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really? He looked fine considering the circumstances. On the global stage I'd say Zelensky has comprehensively won the PR war and has the perceived higher moral ground compared to Putin.

As for "military might" between Russia and Ukraine on paper the Russians should have been able to blitzkrieg through to Kiev within 36-48 hours of launching the invasion but they didn't. The problem with Globalfirepower.com's rankings this is just a internet game. Ok, the rankings are calculated on measuring 50 indices but there seems little mention of what weighting each index has, if any. Is patriotism, resolve, motivation, discipline and quality of training and kit factored in? I think the world has witnessed such internet exercises are pointless.

You think he looks fine? He looks almost dead to me, a babbling shifty mess. He's a comedian not General Patton, he'll destroy his cpontry out of pure insane ego.

Guest Kill the Elite
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Kill the Elite, you've rather weakened the premise of your argument by resorting to schoolboy clichés, calm down.

Isn't that the style of this site? It's hardly Noam Chomsky and Christopher Hitchens level discourse on here is it? I've always wondered why people create forums like this as there seems no point. It's a hassle, makes no money and in the end no one cares. But people love skirting the boundaries of being banned and then when they are, they realise it was also for nothing. The internet is 99.9% garbage, which is fine, but now we have seen the pandemic insanity and now Ukraine-Russia. It's no longer funny that people are so dumb. But go ahead, beat the war drums and see what happens...

Guest Kill the Elite
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. I'm staying right here. I think I've been waiting for you, like a calling.

We're going to be friends.

Dude, is this place your safe place? Real life too hard, treated you like a schnook, but here you be the real you? That's nice. So what's your desired outcome for Ukraine and Russia? 

Just now, Kill the Elite said:

Dude, is this place your safe place? Real life too hard, treated you like a schnook, but here you be the real you? That's nice. So what's your desired outcome for Ukraine and Russia? 

Nuclear apocalypse. Hopefully delayed long enough for me to reach the end of my natural lifespan, so I can watch the mushroom clouds through the window from my hospital bed. I think its only fair that if I die, so does everything else.

Guest Kill the Elite
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Nuclear apocalypse. Hopefully delayed long enough for me to reach the end of my natural lifespan, so I can watch the mushroom clouds through the window from my hospital bed. I think its only fair that if I die, so does everything else.

I thought as much. A nihilist. I think I've seen enough of this site. Very depressing and kinda gay, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

Isn't that the style of this site? It's hardly Noam Chomsky and Christopher Hitchens level discourse on here is it? I've always wondered why people create forums like this as there seems to point. It's a hassle, makes no money and in the end no one cares. But people love skirting the boundaries of being banned and then when they are, they realise it was also for nothing. The internet is 99.9% garbage, which is fine, but now we have seen the pandemic insanity and now Ukraine-Russia. It's no longer funny that people are so dumb. But go ahead, beat the war drums and see what happens...

The Corner has it's serious moments. Now if you wish to put forward a measured and informed POV then that's great but the moment you indulge in unimaginative trash talk punters are going to forget about the opinion. You've effectively derailed yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

I thought as much. A nihilist. I think I've seen enough of this site. Very depressing and kinda gay, isn't it?

Depends on your perspective. I, for one, would consider joining a forum full of strangers and flapping about demanding that everyone does better is "kinda gay".

34 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

How often you leave the house? 21,000 posts on a shitty site no one has ever heard of. What a waste of life people live these days.

21,468. If you haven't learnt to count by six this evening you're dead fucking meat.

Whilst you're at it, pick up a dictionary and ask someone with more than your twelve brain cells to look up some big words like hyperbole. It may stop you taking everything you read on here literally and could even possibly make you look like less of an autistic cunt.

I won't warn you again.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

21,468. If you haven't learnt to count by six this evening you're dead fucking meat.

Whilst you're at it, pick up a dictionary and ask someone with more than your twelve brain cells to look up some big words like hyperbole. It may stop you taking everything you read on here literally and could even possibly make you look like less of an autistic cunt.

I won't warn you again.

He called me a nihilist, Decs. Is that a racial slur? Can I demand reparations now? 

37 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

Wow, this place is like some sort of asylum for unemployable sociopaths. Listen to yourself dude? Have you ever even seen a vagina? How often you leave the house? 21,000 posts on a shitty site no one has ever heard of. What a waste of life people live these days.

Ever think that people come here and go, "oh my god, I thought I'd seen it all," then leave, That's why this site is basically ran by losers like you and your "clique". Do you realise how much of a loser you are? LOL!

Your mom washes your jockey shorts, doesn't she?

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He called me a nihilist, Decs. Is that a racial slur? Can I demand reparations now? 

I'm not sure that a badly programmed Russian bot with the literary and numerical skills of a Barbary ape could be held liable for it, RK.

Cue more utter drivel about Putin's chest and big, strapping Russians in tight camo. If we're lucky and he's dug out his abacus, we may even be treated to the world's worst attempt at a Carol Vorderman impression.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that a badly programmed Russian bot with the literary and numerical skills of a Barbary ape could be held liable for it, RK.

Cue more utter drivel about Putin's chest and big, strapping Russians in tight camo. If we're lucky and he's dug out his abacus, we may even be treated to the world's worst attempt at a Carol Vorderman impression.

Something smells salty. 

• Like 2