CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine - The Internet's New Chamber Pot

Roadkill

I've recently made the mistake of visiting Twitter. Its an awful website, entirely confusing to use and, naturally, full of loathsome wastes of human consciousness, writhing in the cybernetic ether like a bucket full of worms and shit, desperately grasping for one tiny little moment of recognition as they scream their inane, self-gratifying bollocks into the void in the hope that their personal cause will be parroted and carried to the top of the shit pile to fester in the sunlight, which will presumably somehow give them the right to feel smug for whatever reason.

Take absolutely anything regarding the current Ukraine conflict for example. Its literally dripping with cunts using the invasion of an independent country, the death of civilians and combatants, the displacement of millions and potentially the beginning of World War Three to push what seems to be in comparison the pettiest of agendas.

The Yanks are using it to slag off whatever side of their Baby's First Democracy they didn't vote for. The religious cunts are randomly quoting scripture from their religious texts of choice. The feminists keep reminding everyone that some of the people involved have ovaries - ESPECIALLY the goodies. The gays are determined to advertise the fact that someone over there probably takes it up the arse or likes a bit of fanny fisting. The artsy types keep trying to shill their mediocre, inevitably blue and yellow themed shit. And of course almost everyone is in agreement that everyone else but them is a racist because brown people got blown up once and it didn't cause this much uproar.

I thought this place had its fair share of cunts, but it seems every cunt on Twitter believes they have all of the answers to the world's problems and, if they scream about it enough online, reality will eventually somehow conform to their own little perfect dream.

I hate every single one of them. They don't deserve eyes.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've recently made the mistake of visiting Twitter. Its an awful website, entirely confusing to use and, naturally, full of loathsome wastes of human consciousness, writhing in the cybernetic ether like a bucket full of worms and shit, desperately grasping for one tiny little moment of recognition as they scream their inane, self-gratifying bollocks into the void in the hope that their personal cause will be parroted and carried to the top of the shit pile to fester in the sunlight, which will presumably somehow give them the right to feel smug for whatever reason.

Take absolutely anything regarding the current Ukraine conflict for example. Its literally dripping with cunts using the invasion of an independent country, the death of civilians and combatants, the displacement of millions and potentially the beginning of World War Three to push what seems to be in comparison the pettiest of agendas.

The Yanks are using it to slag off whatever side of their Baby's First Democracy they didn't vote for. The religious cunts are randomly quoting scripture from their religious texts of choice. The feminists keep reminding everyone that some of the people involved have ovaries - ESPECIALLY the goodies. The gays are determined to advertise the fact that someone over there probably takes it up the arse or likes a bit of fanny fisting. The artsy types keep trying to shill their mediocre, inevitably blue and yellow themed shit. And of course almost everyone is in agreement that everyone else but them is a racist because brown people got blown up once and it didn't cause this much uproar.

I thought this place had its fair share of cunts, but it seems every cunt on Twitter believes they have all of the answers to the world's problems and, if they scream about it enough online, reality will eventually somehow conform to their own little perfect dream.

Take their eyes out with a rusty grapefruit spoon and do a shite in the empty sockets. If they're still complaining, give them a Chinese burn and double nipple-cripple.

• Like 1

Whilst I don't condone the methods, am I the only one who can actually appreciate Russia's stance on this?

Yes Vlad and the whole government is corrupt, oppresses their domestic population and are undoubtedly cunts down to the last man. But fuck me, wouldn't any western government act in exactly the same way if what they perceived to be a hostile coalition of nations crept ever closer to their borders?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I don't condone the methods, am I the only one who can actually appreciate Russia's stance on this?

Yes Vlad and the whole government is corrupt, oppresses their domestic population and are undoubtedly cunts down to the last man. But fuck me, wouldn't any western government act in exactly the same way if what they perceived to be a hostile coalition of nations crept ever closer to their borders?

I'm entirely selfishly motivated in regards to the whole thing. I'm pissed off that shit is getting more expensive again but, for the moment at least, the sheer novelty of seeing the world shit itself is worth the price.  Hopefully it'll give our overly smug Western culture a hard learned lesson in why we need to be more self-sufficient instead of buying everything from Eastern shit holes, but I'm not betting any money on it. I'll get bored eventually and want shit to go back to normal.

I'm not buying into the whole noble Ukraine bollocks, just as I'm not buying into the "denazification" bollocks from Putin. Both sides are responsible for the conflict and to pretend otherwise is just smug, fart-sniffing delusion. Both sides could have avoided it, but they didn't.

I feel as much outrage at images of bombed Ukrainian streets as I do destroyed Russian tanks - none - I don't know these people, I've never walked their streets. To pretend otherwise would be insincere. Until it effects me more personally, I'm not going to pretend to give a fuck.

Until the button gets pressed or Chernobyl II happens, its all just a vaguely interesting cycle of reports to browse through when I'm taking a shit. Personally, I see no shame in that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. We should nuke the Welsh, Irish and Scots, just to be sure.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I'm entirely selfishly motivated in regards to the whole thing. I'm pissed off that shit is getting more expensive again but, for the moment at least, the sheer novelty of seeing the world shit itself is worth the price.  Hopefully it'll give our overly smug Western culture a hard learned lesson in why we need to be more self-sufficient instead of buying everything from Eastern shit holes, but I'm not betting any money on it. I'll get bored eventually and want shit to go back to normal.

I'm not buying into the whole noble Ukraine bollocks, just as I'm not buying into the "denazification" bollocks from Putin. Both sides are responsible for the conflict and to pretend otherwise is just smug, fart-sniffing delusion. Both sides could have avoided it, but they didn't.

I feel as much outrage at images of bombed Ukrainian streets as I do destroyed Russian tanks - none - I don't know these people, I've never walked their streets. To pretend otherwise would be insincere. Until it effects me more personally, I'm not going to pretend to give a fuck.

Until the button gets pressed or Chernobyl II happens, its all just a vaguely interesting cycle of reports to browse through when I'm taking a shit. Personally, I see no shame in that.

Is there a war going on or something? According to the BBC, the only things that have happened in Ukraine are:

1) Clive Myrie arriving.

2) Clive Myrie being brave.

3) Clive Myrie being even braver.

4) Clive Myrie refusing to leave because he's really brave.

5) Clive Myrie escaping to safety. 

That's about it as far as the BBC are concerned. A black man has reported news of his own bravery and bravely run away again. A lot of white women and kids are probably being killed but its 'International Women's Day' and Stephen Lawrence is still dead so those issues take precedence.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Apparently yer not allowed to use what nuclear capability ya have without joes permisso..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The British armed forces haven't been able to wipe their own arses for a long time without American permission.

I'm sure it's probably the same for the one Sopwith Camel, two pedalos and a half dozen 50 plus reservists that make up Ireland's Unarmed "forces".

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The British armed forces haven't been able to wipe their own arses for a long time without American permission.

I'm sure it's probably the same for the one Sopwith Camel, two pedalos and a half dozen 50 plus reservists that make up Ireland's Unarmed "forces".

Genuinely read this as "two paedos" the first time. Although they probably do have a religious corps. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I agree. You bet your life, if Ukraine joined NATO they wouldn't waste time in showing the Russians the size of their cocks and fucking about in tanks on the border. It wouldn't be long before that they goad the Russkies into pouring across the border to kick their arses and then the comedian in charge will start crying to the rest of the gang to come and help. What would follow would make what's going on now, look like a pillow fight.

Putin is still a bulb headed cunt though 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is there a war going on or something? According to the BBC, the only things that have happened in Ukraine are:

1) Clive Myrie arriving.

2) Clive Myrie being brave.

3) Clive Myrie being even braver.

4) Clive Myrie refusing to leave because he's really brave.

5) Clive Myrie escaping to safety. 

That's about it as far as the BBC are concerned. A black man has reported news of his own bravery and bravely run away again. A lot of white women and kids are probably being killed but its 'International Women's Day' and Stephen Lawrence is still dead so those issues take precedence.

Who's Stephen Lawrence? 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah ya know him..black fellah..dead..his ma is a lordett now or something..  making great money..probably hoovers the place when the rest of the gammon faces have gone home 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Out of the 3,000+ black people murdered in London in the last 25 years, only one of their lives 'mattered'... I wonder if Dopey Doreen knows any of their names, or has condemned their killers? Of course not. Murder is only wrong when white people do it.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of the 3,000+ black people murdered in London in the last 25 years, only one of their lives 'mattered'... I wonder if Dopey Doreen knows any of their names, or has condemned their killers? Of course not. Murder is only wrong when white people do it.

I am currently watching the first series of THE INVADERS.

18 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Was watching a film on Netflix the other night about a black gang in Peckham in a war with another gang...had to turn it off ..couldn't understand a word they were speaking ..Peckham must have changed since the trotters moved out 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Seems strangely familiar, for some reason...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

article-0-188FC1C500000578-931_634x476.jpg

Where's Queequeg when you need a Polynesian harpooner.

In other news... Series 2 of the Punisher certainly lived up to your review. That 'Pilgrim' cunt is giving off an odour of Banshee/Kai Proctor. I still don't feel like I'm watching a Marvel production though. The bar fight in episode 1 was as epic as you said. Particularly the bit in the khazi at the beginning. 

On 08/03/2022 at 20:12, Roadkill said:

# eh?

On 08/03/2022 at 21:05, Decimus said:

#Fuck Ukraine. 

• Like 1