CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Media cloud cuckoo world

Eric Cuntman

Another fucking advert featuring a strong independent Muslim woman.. following on from footballers and basketball players fucking around in circus tents, the latest one features a woman in a Niqab doing WWE style wrestling. So how does the Muslim community respond to her engaging in close physical contact situations with infidels?

Absolute contrived fucking bollocks. The reality of life for Muslim women consists of being subjugated and abused on pain of death. If a neighbour reports violence or abuse, the police may turn up and ask to see the alleged victim. The husband can throw a burka over any cunt and bring them before the police to nod that everything's fine. The police won't ask questions for fear of 'Raaay-cism' allegations. The woman is probably dead and under the flower bed.

Can government and media please stop trying to force acceptance of these backward fucking savages and nonces onto us, and outlaw their barbaric fucking religion rather than encouraging it in civilised countries. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I live in West Oxfordshire, not a muzzy in sight. Grew up near Southall and still have to scrape the bottoms of my feet weekly to get rid of the layer of Turmeric.

3 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I live in West Oxfordshire, not a muzzy in sight. Grew up near Southall and still have to scrape the bottoms of my feet weekly to get rid of the layer of Turmeric.

There's 12 fucking barber shops within a mile and a half of me. All fucking empty save for the 4 or 5 shifty Turks holding straight razors. My preparations for a stroll to the shops are reminiscent of the beach landing scene from 'Commando'.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's 12 fucking barber shops within a mile and a half of me. All fucking empty save for the 4 or 5 shifty Turks holding straight razors. My preparations for a stroll to the shops are reminiscent of the beach landing scene from 'Commando'.

I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now I'm very hungry.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Duke. The pretty girl who gets swept along with it was played by Tommy Chong's daughter.

Shit. Was watching this earlier.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another fucking advert featuring a strong independent Muslim woman.. following on from footballers and basketball players fucking around in circus tents, the latest one features a woman in a Niqab doing WWE style wrestling. So how does the Muslim community respond to her engaging in close physical contact situations with infidels?

Absolute contrived fucking bollocks. The reality of life for Muslim women consists of being subjugated and abused on pain of death. If a neighbour reports violence or abuse, the police may turn up and ask to see the alleged victim. The husband can throw a burka over any cunt and bring them before the police to nod that everything's fine. The police won't ask questions for fear of 'Raaay-cism' allegations. The woman is probably dead and under the flower bed.

Can government and media please stop trying to force acceptance of these backward fucking savages and nonces onto us, and outlaw their barbaric fucking religion rather than encouraging it in civilised countries. 

The wealthy ones are permitted to loiter in Harrods and halal sweet shops, usually in tented groups. That’s about the extent of their “freedoms”. 

Three of these cunts crowded around and jostled my 90 year old mother last week whilst she was doing volunteer work in a Hospice shop and lo and behold 1 hour later her credit card had been used in 3 local shops before she was able to block it. Excuse me if i say that I hate every single one of these backward dirty cunts with a passion. This country would be a far better place if we sent the every last mother fucking one of them back to their shit hell hole of a country

• Like 2

I am anti-racist but also anti-woke .. I also do not mix religious beliefs and rights with racism .. criminality is common in most devoutly religious communities .. after all Mr God will forgive you. We need to get a grip on it and that might well be fucking these people off out of the UK  .. preferably on a rusting hulk left in the Mid-Atlantic. I would of course also subject the woke cunts to the same treatment Woke-ism  and Wokees is simply inverted racism and these cunts are far more racist than most of the right wing "racists that they are so eager to condemn. Something I have noticed is how willing the woke cunts are to be so eager to condemn the UK government for its treatment of the illegal immigrants but are showing no anger or wrath against the cunts who have taken £15k or more to paddle these illegal immigrants across the channel at great risk to their lives and to a very uncertain future in a country that can ill afford to accept them..

• Like 4