CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great Balls of Fire

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I took my dad to see them at Catford years ago. First half they played their old stuff from the 60s. The second half was all the stuff they were famous for. A great night was had by all, especially quoffing copious amounts of draught Hurlimans. 

They played Butlins at Clacton in the 80s. It was a ‘bums on seats’ war with Ivy Benson, 800 yards down the road at the Waverley Hotel. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m already a big fan of the word ‘knobthumping’, after seeing it here first. But what does it mean?

Way above my pay grade Eric. I just make things up around here. Mrs Roops is who you need to speak to if you require an explanation for anything I say. She knows all the ‘factcheckers’ intimately.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2022 at 18:43, Penelope said:

Gerry Lee Kewis has snuffed it .. I thought that he died years ago.

How dare you, you blown inside out chicken's arse.

Jerry Lee Lewis wasn't called the killer for nothing.

Here we go, baby! Hang onto my shirt tail! I wanna hear some fiddle, son, play it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 23:11, Jake The Muss said:
On 28/10/2022 at 23:07, cuntspotter said:

I played in a rockabilly band that supported this fucker in Newport some 25 yrs ago. He acted like a complete cunt .

What band did you play in Spot? 

Where did Spot's quote come from? 25 years ago - means 1997/8, so how could he support Sid Vis? Mostly likely he was in the support act for The smashing Pumpkins, verve or Spice girls?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ProfB said:

Where did Spot's quote come from? 25 years ago - means 1997/8, so how could he support Sid Vis? Mostly likely he was in the support act for The smashing Pumpkins, verve or Spice girls?

It's been said many times before on here by so many, you're a fucking idiot.

Choke yourself.

On 29/10/2022 at 20:35, Eric Cuntman said:

They played Butlins at Clacton in the 80s. It was a ‘bums on seats’ war with Ivy Benson, 800 yards down the road at the Waverley Hotel. 

Dear old Ivy… she used to play the organ in a seaside hotel at the end of her days.. a fabulous old lady.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 23:11, Jake The Muss said:

What band did you play in Spot? 

I played in a few…rockabilly….cab….pub rock. I worked as a tea boy and general dogsbody at Rockfield studios when it was a rambling old farm…I’ve provided handclaps…percussion…vocals…even guitar work on all sorts of best selling albums. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Dear old Ivy… she used to play the organ in a seaside hotel at the end of her days.. a fabulous old lady.

That was the seaside hotel. The Waverley on Clacton seafront. The outpatients dept at Clacton hospital is named after her. I met her when I was about ten years old.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/11/2022 at 21:18, cuntspotter said:

I played in a few…rockabilly….cab….pub rock. I worked as a tea boy and general dogsbody at Rockfield studios when it was a rambling old farm…I’ve provided handclaps…percussion…vocals…even guitar work on all sorts of best selling albums. 

Are you Cliff Richard ?