CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great Balls of Fire

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Married his cousin when she was 13.  But hey, like Elvis, a legend so it's ok.

The most interesting thing I know about him is that Chas & Dave played in his backing band when he toured Britain.

That was before they stopped being proper musicians and worked out they could become millionaires by recording 70 versions of ‘Knees Up Muvva Brown’.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The most interesting thing I know about him is that Chas & Dave played in his backing band when he toured Britain.

That was before they stopped being proper musicians and worked out they could become millionaires by recording 70 versions of ‘Knees Up Muvva Brown’.

You got more rabbit than Sainsbury's, Eric. 

‘Killer’ was a true legend and lunatic. Great company when he stayed in our cock-loft in the late 70’s. Rent paid on time, always got the ale in. Ok, so the carpet was littered with punctured hymens but he was aware, at a young age, that he had Parkinson’s, rather than dwell and moan about it, he put the illness to music. Fuck off you disrespectful cunts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Killer’ was a true legend and lunatic. Great company when he stayed in our cock-loft in the late 70’s. Rent paid on time, always got the ale in. Ok, so the carpet was littered with punctured hymens but he was aware, at a young age, that he had Parkinson’s, rather than dwell and moan about it, he put the illness to music. Fuck off you disrespectful cunts.

Did you finger him?

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I played in a rockabilly band that supported this fucker in Newport some 25 yrs ago. He acted like a complete cunt .

Give the man a break, Spot. Imagine previously being a rock'roll innovation and sensation, who sold out venues in America on a regular basis.

Then consider what happened next. He's fucked his underage cousin and all of a sudden he's performing in a Welsh village hall with some 6'4 hospital porter who handles his guitar with all the dexterity of Harvey Price.

Is it any wonder he was a bit of a cunt?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Give the man a break, Spot. Imagine previously being a rock'roll innovation and sensation, who sold out venues in America on a regular basis.

Then consider what happened next. Next. You've fucked your underage cousin and all of a sudden you're performing in a Welsh village hall with some 6'4 hospital porter who handles his guitar with all the dexterity of Harvey Price.

Is it any wonder he was a bit of a cunt?

Bastards…. You are all bastards.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Richie Glover as I recall

I think the cockerney fellas played with him in the early 70s. I watched a documentary about Chas Hodges just after he died. Apparently they were both decent musicians and had played with a lot of big names. Eric Clapton being another one. They then jacked it in and started making ‘plink-plonk’ pub tunes for morons to jig about to at Christmas.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the cockerney fellas played with him in the early 70s. I watched a documentary about Chas Hodges just after he died. Apparently they were both decent musicians and had played with a lot of big names. Eric Clapton being another one. They then jacked it in and started making ‘plink-plonk’ pub tunes for morons to jig about to at Christmas.

Gertcha. 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I took my dad to see them at Catford years ago. First half they played their old stuff from the 60s. The second half was all the stuff they were famous for. A great night was had by all, especially quoffing copious amounts of draught Hurlimans.