CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piste and Slopes

White Cunt

5 hours ago, scotty said:

If you believe anything you or I said would have the slightest effect on their pitched battle you're more of an optimist than I.

It’s more of a scientific experiment than a pitched battle scotty. I’m presently in good health, despite refusing to mask up, social distance and most importantly imo not roll up my sleeve and volunteer to be medically experimented on. She however has not only totally bought into the last 3 years of Covid nonsense and boasts about the ever increasing number of jabs she’s having because she’s apparently immuno compromised (If she wasn’t before she certainly will be now imo) and constantly insists on ridiculing my decisions and my reasons for taking them as vindication of the many times she’s labelled me a ‘thicko’ etc.

So it looks like it may be that it’s only going to end when one of us expires. But being the reasonable and compassionate cunt that I’m sure you and everyone else recognises, I would be prepared to enter into a truce if she found herself in a persistent vegetative state, and I was able to extract some sort of meaningful apology by prodding her motionless carcass with a sharp stick maybe.

• Like 1