CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Artificial Intelligence. That’s good isn’t it?

King Billy

AI is covertly taking over more and more of the everyday lives of all of us, already or about to render vast swathes of the global workforce obsolete and therefore surplus to the globalist elites requirements, but more than just no longer being required they will rapidly become the equivalent of what’s always been categorised as commercial or industrial waste to be disposed of as cheaply as possible to maximise the profits of the handful of multinational behemoths who’s narcissistic owners now control every aspect of the lives of everyone on the planet. These modern day gods have long since abandoned the old fashioned capitalist ideology of acquiring immense personal wealth and the obvious benefits which that brings to them and their families and associates. The speed at which technology is advancing has made the historical goal of unlimited personal riches far too easy for the cabal, and now that they’ve arrived at that destination ie total control over the 99%s access to energy, food and money, they’re already bored, even sitting back in their ivory towers watching the wars, disease and famine that they’ve instigated doesn’t anymore seem to give them the sort of erection that only a special type of fucking weirdo can get, so for them the next logical step on their white knuckle  ride of unprecedented human debauchery is the end of old fashioned biological human beings and the introduction of hybrid Chimera entities as the future inhabitants and vastly easier to control slave workforce of Planet Earth. Welcome to the future which the WEF want for you.

2 Youtube videos which I found quite interesting (of course I would, especially the second one because most of it was covertly filmed at WEF events)

Paul Joseph Watson…..We have a problem.

Anonymous Official……This video has been banned 3 times.

See you on the other side 😎

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This was before your time, Bill, but I think you'd have liked Tay.

If you think AI is going to fuck us over, don't look too closely into nanobots and "grey goo".

Call me a dinosaur but I’m quite happy not to upgrade my gorgeous inflatable girlfriend for a ‘nanobot’, whatever that is, and without looking even slightly closely at her realistic vagina (with real pubic hair), I know Im unlikely to run out of ‘grey goo’ as it was only me who deposited it all there in the first place.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

AI is covertly taking over more and more of the everyday lives of all of us, already or about to render vast swathes of the global workforce obsolete and therefore surplus to the globalist elites requirements, but more than just no longer being required they will rapidly become the equivalent of what’s always been categorised as commercial or industrial waste to be disposed of as cheaply as possible to maximise the profits of the handful of multinational behemoths who’s narcissistic owners now control every aspect of the lives of everyone on the planet. These modern day gods have long since abandoned the old fashioned capitalist ideology of acquiring immense personal wealth and the obvious benefits which that brings to them and their families and associates. The speed at which technology is advancing has made the historical goal of unlimited personal riches far too easy for the cabal, and now that they’ve arrived at that destination ie total control over the 99%s access to energy, food and money, they’re already bored, even sitting back in their ivory towers watching the wars, disease and famine that they’ve instigated doesn’t anymore seem to give them the sort of erection that only a special type of fucking weirdo can get, so for them the next logical step on their white knuckle  ride of unprecedented human debauchery is the end of old fashioned biological human beings and the introduction of hybrid Chimera entities as the future inhabitants and vastly easier to control slave workforce of Planet Earth. Welcome to the future which the WEF want for you.

2 Youtube videos which I found quite interesting (of course I would, especially the second one because most of it was covertly filmed at WEF events)

Paul Joseph Watson…..We have a problem.

Anonymous Official……This video has been banned 3 times.

See you on the other side 😎

Well, it all rests on endless supply of electricity and fine weather. With the weather becoming somewhat rattled, UV, space rays, etc, it will all be crunched before long. 
So will most of us, so why worry about lost jobs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Well, it all rests on endless supply of electricity and fine weather. With the weather becoming somewhat rattled, UV, space rays, etc, it will all be crunched before long. 
So will most of us, so why worry about lost jobs?

The ‘climate emergency’ is one of thousands of similar ridiculous conspiracy theories that historically used to be laughed at and dismissed as a ‘load of bollocks’ by allegedly intelligent, educated and objective people, the same people who’ve realised that there’s far more money to be made for themselves by redesignating it as ‘the science’  and themselves as the saviours of the world (an added bonus).

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The ‘climate emergency’ is one of thousands of similar ridiculous conspiracy theories that historically used to be laughed at and dismissed as a ‘load of bollocks’ by allegedly intelligent, educated and objective people, the same people who’ve realised that there’s far more money to be made for themselves by redesignating it as ‘the science’  and themselves as the saviours of the world (an added bonus).

There is more to what we are experiencing right now and will be for some time in the near future, than what those opportunistic mind fuck parasites regurgitate for their neo feudal ambitions. They do pay an army of “scientists” a king’s ransom to deliver the “right” data to push through all sorts of bollocks. I agree.

I see things getting rather sketchy in the next twenty years.

• Like 1