CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those in powerful jobs setting an example.

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oo..show us yer hammer collection..how many hangles can ya push up yer gnarly hole..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

If i want to talk to you then i will summon you, until then crawl back in Pen's pouch and dissolve in her rancid piss.

Get the fuck outta here or you will be ironed out, you videogame playing-drooling layabout.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

If i want to talk to you then i will summon you, until then crawl back in Pen's pouch and dissolve in her rancid piss.

Get the fuck outta here or you will be ironed out, you videogame playing-drooling layabout.

You ironing jack shit jakey..n jacks left town baby..lol

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Entitled ex RUC piggette fucks away polis career drivin drunk instead of paying a fiver to a cab driver..lol

I'm sure she, like the vast majority of wimmin in high ranking police jobs, got there through sheer hardwork and brilliant arrest rates and crime solving and nothing to do with having a fanny and a degree.

1 hour ago, Lucy said:

The two main components that I find attractive in a woman, that's what comes to mind every time I look in a mirror. 😍

Please change your name and avatar. I’m sick of being sexually manipulated by the image and ‘Lucy’ was the name of my first love. I was 8.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please change your name and avatar. I’m sick of being sexually manipulated by the image and ‘Lucy’ was the name of my first love. I was 8.

The fact the avatar belongs to a sinister fucking weirdo should be enough to prevent this, surely? 

• Like 1